Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

King's Gambit: Hsu and Pacer gone missing

izzygraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By izzygraze

Hey guys I've searched high and low on the internets and cannot find a solution to my problem.

I'm currently doing the King's gambit quest and have decided to go the Hsu route. I've asked his help and he suggested to make the King an offer that he'd give supplies, if the kings stopped roughing people up.

I've gone to the king and all the NCR are there, I've made the offer but nothing happens. I've read that Pacer is suppose to show up and start a gun fight but he's nowhere to be found.  I've tried just completing the G.I Blues. I scoped out the beatings and am at the part where I tell the king what happened and if I  do that then he goes through the dialogue options until he says he’s going to send someone to “m-what the?” then the dialogue stops and I get frozen in spot. I assume Pacer is suppose to come in at that point but he never does. Any ideas? 

I've also "waited" to see if he shows up but he hasn't in 24 hours.

izzygraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By izzygraze
    So, if anyone else is having this problem...sorta solved it. I killed all the people in the silver whatchamajig then talked to the king again finishing my G.I Blues quest. King told me to see if Pacer needed help with his supply run. Pacer shows up in the king's place, breaking the current quest because I couldn't talk to him at all. Anyways...all the NCR were still around so I put on an NCR outfit disguising myself as one of them. I then killed Pacer and the NCR folks helped me kill the rest because I was dress up as one of them.

The Ambassador dude didn't like this turn of events but he still gives you some exp, money, and the quest continues so I guess that's fine.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.