Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

next dlc wants ,random thoughts on dlc(some dead money spoilers)

ballsnbayonets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ballsnbayonets

I did not really enjoy the mechanics they introduced in dead money. the saw collars were very annoying forcing you to play very strategically looking for speakers and radios taking away the open endedness. i do however found the story and background elements you find about the sierra madre very interesting. all the new weapons like the BAR and bearclawfist great plus the multiple other new weapons although are pretty minor like the cosmic knife and police pistol.Also NEW PERKS!  i managed to make it out the madre vault with 4 gold bars i put on my bed in the 38 as caps pretty much became meaningless toward endgame. 
    anyways it hinted that you might be fighting with another courier in the future. possibly in a place called the Big empty. One thing i would want is a big money sink maybe another house to buy as my caps just keep piling up in addition to the 40k in gold i have.

Dustpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dustpan

Ulysses is the other courier that is mentioned in the DLC. He was a companion that was "cut" from Fallout: New Vegas before it's release.

The next DLC will most likely take place in the Divide ( Grand Canyon) not the Big Empty.

I'm really looking forward to the next DLC, even with all the in-your-face foreshadowing.

Avatar image for thelawnwrangler
    TheLawnWrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheLawnWrangler

If it's in the Divide, the burning man from Ceaser's Legion legend could show up in one way or another. that'd be cool. and ulysses seems like an interesting character.

these are some grafitti textures found in game code or whatever, possibly hinting at future storylines through DLC (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_add-ons):

"Where's New Canaan, anyway?" 
     "The Burned Man Walks!"
    "Joshua Graham Lives!"

it seems that all aforementioned theories are possible, and this Joshua Graham character interests me, as I don't know of him

Edit: Turns out, Joshua Graham IS The Burned Man! Neat-o. Perhaps he can be found in New Canaan? Who the f*ck knows!? I don't, that's for sure.
    ballsnbayonets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ballsnbayonets

yes i thought it was weird the cowboy robot in the sunset sasparilla had the same name as the burned man i thought that was a small oversight

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ryanwho

Only DLC I give a shit about is post-ending.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @ryanwho said:
    " Only DLC I give a shit about is post-ending. "
    And we all know its gonna happen. They said it would NOT happen with Fallout 3..and look what happened. 
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ryanwho

I feel like the reason they pussed out and basically had all the endings in FNV converge into basically the same thing (Brotherhood dead, Khans gone, niether NCR nore the Legion wiped out completely no matter how you choose) is so they could have some post ending shit come later. So I look forward to Mr. House/ Yes Man/ NCR sending me on basically the same post ending mission some time in the near future.

jorbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By jorbear

I am kind of hoping they have a DLC that is based in New Canaan. The Crimson Caravan talked about them a lot, so it could be a possibility...

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#9  Edited By metalsnakezero

I was thinking of "Return of Frank Horrigan" where a hidden Enclave base has revived him and are planning on to take over New Vegas under the NCR feet, but you and a brotherhood black ops team will have to stop them.
    DLC that is based in New Canaan sounds pretty good too.
    I would like to learn more about the Big Empty.

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#10  Edited By metalsnakezero

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.