Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 29, 2012

The third installment in the series sees a reluctant victim battling nature, pirates, and the island's insanity-inducing jungle to rescue his friends and family from an island paradise gone horribly wrong.

Far Cry 3 daily deal today on Steam

wchigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By wchigo

For those of y'all waiting for this game to go on sale, I think this is going to be your best chance to pick it up this Holiday Season.

Far Cry 3 is 25% off, meaning $37.49 USD right now (Digital Deluxe is $44.99). The original Far Cry and Far Cry 2 are also on sale for $2.49 each if you're interested. The sale will go for a little over 40 hours as of this posting.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#2  Edited By alistercat

I have been waiting since day 1 for this sale. I bought so many Ubisoft games. Weird. A lot higher percentage than I was expecting!

russcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By russcat

@wchigo said:

Far Cry 2 ... on sale for $2.49

Now that is a price I can get behind! Woo. Thanks for the heads up :)

wchigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By wchigo

@AlisterCat:

At this point the sale had gone on so long that I had kind of convinced myself it wouldn't go on sale, so I was pleasantly surprised when I checked Steam this morning and found it discounted.

@Russcat:

Happy to be of assistance. :D

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Justin258

@wchigo said:

@AlisterCat:

At this point the sale had gone on so long that I had kind of convinced myself it wouldn't go on sale, so I was pleasantly surprised when I checked Steam this morning and found it discounted.

This sale goes on until January 5th, if I'm not mistaken. We've still got a ways to go.

twigger89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By twigger89

@believer258 said:

@wchigo said:

@AlisterCat:

This sale goes on until January 5th, if I'm not mistaken. We've still got a ways to go.

Yeah but Far Cry 3 is not going to go more on sale than this, it might (probably will) go on sale again, but it will be for the the same price. Of course steam could just say fuck it and go crazy, but I wouldn't expect it.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#7  Edited By alistercat

@twigger89: It won't change in this sale, but I expect it to be 50% off in a spring sale. Definitely for the summer sale.

FrankieSpankie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By FrankieSpankie

Finally!! About damn time!!

wchigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By wchigo

@believer258 said:

@wchigo said:

@AlisterCat:

Yeah, I know. My line of thinking was just that since we were more than halfway through the Winter Sale and saw no activity, most likely no sale would be happening. I guess I should have expected something when they did an Assassin's Creed franchise pack and AC3 was on sale, but expectations lead to disappointment. This way, it kind of came as a surprise and I was happy. :3 Meant to say so before but love the tiny Santa hat on Edward, haha.

@AlisterCat:

When would the Spring Sale be? I'd agree with the Summer Sale, but depending on the time frame I don't know if I agree with it going that low in Spring.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.