Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

F.E.A.R. 3

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 21, 2011

Developed by Day 1 Studios, F.3.A.R. (pronounced "Fear Three") is the final chapter in the F.E.A.R. franchise and continues the twisted story of Alma Wade and her two sons, Paxton Fettel and the Point Man.

To anyone wanting to enjoy this game, know this.

UnrealDP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By UnrealDP

F.E.A.R 3 is not a continuation of F.E.A.R 1 or 2 in fact it is not a F.E.A.R game at all for the names multiple similarities is a total coincidence, the games have two different developers and are totally different. This game has no atmospheric single player or any of what makes a fear game a fear game. This game is more like Left 4 Dead in the way that it has a paper thin story to set up you and your freind playing through the fun, co op campain. Much like Left 4 Dead, the games multiplayer is more cooperative game types for you and four friends to play for an afternoon like a survival mode or a scorebased variant of said survival. Bottom line, you want to enjoy F.E.A.R 3 don't confuse it with those other games with the same name.
    Edwardryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Edwardryu

how do you know that it is not continuation of FEAR 2? as far as I got information, FEAR 3 is continued to connect with the end of FEAR 2 event. so if you just say so with your sense, you have no idea. the game improved much better than fear 2 in terms of gameplay for SP, MP, UI. especially, I like instant check how I do with push F1 button. all achievement is hidden which gives me more curious what kind of achievement I will get next. by the way, because of the game concept, graphic quality seems still dull or fade effect a lot. the whole texture is not really clear at all. other than that, I like it so far. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.