Have you ever pooped your pants?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Vkramac (23 posts) -
#2 Edited by Three0neFive (2293 posts) -

Third Grade.

Field trip to the waterpark, I didn't know where the bathrooms were and shit my swimtrunks. I tried to waddle over to the bushes but it fell out, right in the middle of the park. I like to think nobody knew it was mine, even though I probably had a massive shitstain on my trunks.

#3 Posted by cap123 (2477 posts) -

Yes. I pooped them when I was at football practice with a squiffy tummy.

#4 Posted by VWGTI (1919 posts) -

Yup. I did it when I was 19. I was at work after a heavy night of drinking and shat myself. I immediately left work to go home and shower.

Never again.

#5 Posted by ThePwnee (234 posts) -

One time at a Boy Scout camp in 4th or 5th grade. I almost fucking made it too, but I shit my pants as I was pulling them down in the stall.

#6 Edited by ZimboDK (848 posts) -

Erm... yes. Did have a bit of stomach trouble a few years ago. I pretty much spent a week on the toilet. The unfortunate side effect of that was that if I coughed or sneezed, well... shit happened.

#7 Posted by BlastProcessing (917 posts) -

Who hasn't?

#8 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

I most certainly have. Only once, noticeably, and that was in about 5th grade. I was in my kitchen (linoleum floor, phew!) and one barreled down my left leg and out my pants completely without warning. I was talking to my sister and hilarity ensued. I was horrified and ran upstairs to the bathroom. I can't remember if I left a trail. 

And a couple years ago, I was going for a run after drinking some black coffee (bad... bad idea), when I though I should relieve some gas tension in my stomach. So, I tried to push the fart out, but instead was greeted with a small smattering of poo all over my underwear. I didn't even realize I'd shit myself until I went to take a shower afterward. 

This must be why I still find all poo-related jokes absolutely hilarious.

#9 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

Hell no, but I had a close call once. A few years back, I was walking to my barracks after work and my stomach started hurting. I could barely walk, but I managed to make it to my room and squat on my toilet. Whatever I ate fucked me up.

#10 Posted by MB (12431 posts) -

This is just in bad taste and I can't see this going anywhere good - let's clean it up a little, please. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.