theodacourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By theodacourt
    No Caption Provided

So I got the new fifa game on PC and I was hoping to play it with my dualshock 4. I have it set up and working for most games but there seems to be a problem with Fifa. I'm using DS4 to Xinput Mapper. If i have it set to hide DS4 controller it will not read any inputs at all from it, and if I have it set to not hide then it has all the buttons in the wrong place like Circle is equal to A and stuff like that. It doesn't recognise the right stick at all.

Does anyone have this problem, or have any knowledge of how to fix it? I can't find anything online about it.

I have my old 360 wired controller which works with the game, but for some reason the game assumes that controllers 1 and 2 are both plugged in, and my 360 defaults to the 3rd player? Really weird!

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Use DS4Windows, it's still being updated unlike DS4 to Xinput.

theodacourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@corruptedevil: Awesome it works, Thanks! Kinda wish it didn't have ads or the need for a subscription though. I guess it helps him give more time to develop it but I'd rather not pay for what is essentially a driver.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Corevi

@theodacourt: Yeah... he only added the ads fairly recently. You don't need a subscription though, you just have to donate one dollar or more to him once to remove ads.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.