gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gtxforza

Dear flight combat fans

It's about 5 years after the release of this game for the PC, PS4 & Xbox One, then it was finally ported to the Nintendo Switch, also the previous Ace Combat being released on a Nintendo console was Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy Plus for the New Nintendo 3DS.

What are your thoughts on this? to me this is impressive.

chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If they're not making a new one then what's the harm? I guess the timing of the release so long after its original gelease is curious.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AC7 is an audio visual spectacle, it was probably my game of the year when it came out unless there was something else i'm not thinking of.

I think it really deserves to be experienced on the biggest best screen you have with big speakers or quality headphones, but if all you've got is a Switch i guess go for it.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's neat. Don't think I would get this on Switch, but still impressed they got it working.

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

I might check this out based on morbid curiosity. But then again I do have Ace Combat 7 on PS5 already and could just play the rest of that there. Also for those who are gonna play it on Switch get ready to hear one of the greatest gaming soundtracks out there. I adore AC7's OST so much.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mocbucket62: Did you know the game director delayed the game so the composer could make Daredevil?

They probably used that time to do other stuff too, but what a story.