Introduction of clubs

hiimmikecruz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Anyone still playing? They just introduces clubs and I was going to make a Giant Bomb one if someone already hasn’t.

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I still play, but have moved over to only playing on ps4 with friends I know. Is there any benefit to clubs other than matchmaking? When first announced, I thought it would be similar to Titanfall 2, with Happy Hour XP bonuses and such, but I can't find any details about it other than matchmaking purposes.

That said, if you make one, I would join.

ep_driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ep_driver

I'd join. Looks like there's already one named "Giant Bomb"

Edit: Joined, Logezzzzzbro on PS4

ep_driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@noboners No XP boosts or anything, but it should have my favorite benefit from networks, which was being able to play with like minded people. Clubs should let folks squadding with asshole randos and people that will quit as soon as they go down instead of waiting for respawn.

hiimmikecruz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ep_driver: I found the club on PS4 but it keeps saying “timed out or declined”

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

I was excited to push myself to get back into Apex after slowly but surely falling away from it the past three seasons due to a general apathy for the World's End map but also just increasingly not wanting to deal with the stress of online PVP shooting...plus this would be the first time since the game launched I'd have to put in work to earn a new character or buy into a battle pass and that felt a little interesting to me, to see if that carrot on a stick would work...

But it sounds like this new battle pass and progression in general is kind of a nightmare this season? I didn't realize the patch would be 30 whole damn gigs so I deleted THPS and am waiting it out but I'd love to hear if someone like me should just delete the damn thing before this update is finished and clear up a whole quarter of my PS4's hard drive space from a game I barely touch anymore or if the new map is more of a King's Landing open-spaces type situation and the BP woes overblown, or the progression is whack and the map is just more interiors and rough sightlines like World's End?

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@hiimmikecruz: Giant Bomb Squad? I created it :/ Weird you got errors it should be open...

@nodima:Battle Pass is trash (will be fixed) but the game as a whole is incredible right now. The weapon balance, new map and new legend have made the whole thing a lot of fun for me personally.

hiimmikecruz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lethalki11ler: yea I figured cuz it’s the first day. Are you able to send over an invite? My psn is DreamsTornApart.

Pooch516

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone play on Xbox? I'd be down to join but don't have a PS system.

DrinkMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi I just joined the club. I'm Linus_Pouch on PC.

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@pooch516 said:

Anyone play on Xbox? I'd be down to join but don't have a PS system.

It's Crossplay :)