Armello out now on PS4 and PC!

a_e_martin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just a friendly reminder that this came out today on PS4, and it came out of early access on PC too.

I'm not really one for board games, but after watching the GBEast Unfinished, I was totally sold on this. I got the PS4 version myself, so I'm hoping it plays just as well with a controller. Now if only I could find the time to play it...

maginnovision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also got it on ps4 due to the quick look. Maybe I'll have time to play tonight.

cuzza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By cuzza

I have it on both, was a backer and loved the game from some of the early concepts they showed at PAX Aus 2013. Been playing a fair bit of the Early Access on Steam with friends but no pub games. Did anyone get a code for the special Geek Dice from their booth at PAX Prime?

thomasnash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Got it on PS4. I really like it but there doesn't seem to be anyone playing online. Anyone want to exchange profile info for some games?

GrizzledWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grabbed it on PC, also having difficulties finding people online

maginnovision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played on my twitch for a few hours and had some passionate people show up. Once they fix the tiny text on ps4 you might get more online people? From 25 feet away on a 60" screen it's almost impossible to read. People were telling me that they are still working on it and that's a priority.

Zalrus9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's pretty fun! I love the new characters, especially Barnaby. Have yet to play online on the PC.

The only downside that I have is the fact that you have to wait for other players to take their turn, which is somewhat annoying, and you can only speed the animations up so much. But, even so, this seems like an awesome game!