Hey Iracing duders, this is pretty cool.

Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I just grabbed this today during its sale, I just have to say its pretty damn cool.

So far graphically its pretty impressive, motion blur is a bit weird though so I turned it off. It setup to the G27 far better than Iracing does, feels far smoother steering wise then Iracing and it simulates the cars steering realistically (if they don't have 200 degree rotation from stock they don't seem to here.) I haven't played with the clutch much however it doesn't feel like a button activation like it does on most other simulations, it seems to activate gradually along the travel of the pedal. The force feedback feels pretty similar although the ripple strips make a hell of a racket in the steering wheel.

Tires have far more grip and slide a bit more predictably than what Iracing seems too (at least on the OTM,) I have yet to play with settings on the car however so the grip may just be the setup. The gears use both the H-shifter or Paddles depending on what the car actually has, the softer clutch makes H-shifting far easier without missing gears and it has an auto blip option without an auto clutch (Man that's such a good feature.)

All it needs is multiplayer and wow, I would almost say this needs to be somewhere in the now crowded racing night lineups we have. Well worth it before the sale let alone now.

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 19

Ive been wrestling with picking this up so much recently. May be time to pull the trigger now multiplayer is almost here.