bassman2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By bassman2112

Hey guys,

This sale only lasts a day, (May 19th) but it may be a good time to pick up Infinite if you have not already. PS3, 360 and PC versions all included in the sale.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By colourful_hippie

PC version is $5 cheaper than the other versions, great deal!

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sweet, this is exactly what I've been waiting for to pick this up. And less than 2 months after release; only reinforces my custom of almost never buying games day one. Waiting pays off, literally.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Honestly, if you didn't buy this day one, fuck you person who is reading this. Yeah, you! No, not you. Him!

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomeusername: yeah, this is definitely one those few I wanted to be in on the zeitgeist for, but money, dog.

awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By awesomeusername

@awesomeusername: yeah, this is definitely one those few I wanted to be in on the zeitgeist for, but money, dog.

People do strange things for money...

Yadilie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By Yadilie

@awesomeusername: Why would I buy a game that doesn't last long for 60 dollars when it's already tanking in price? I've had enough of limited corridor shooters at 60 dollars.

awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yadilie said:

@awesomeusername: Why would I buy a game that doesn't last long for 60 dollars when it's already tanking in price? I've had enough of limited corridor shooters at 60 dollars.

My first playthrough ran up to like 12 hours. That's well worth the $60. Hell, I got the Ultimate Songbird Edition so I paid like $160. Money well spent I say. On top of that, the game is certainly GOTY material and one of this gen's best. Shooter or not. It was well worth the $60 and I will be replaying it a couple more times.

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PillClinton

@yadilie said:

this. Although, I would hesitate to label BS Infinite a simple limited corridor shooter, but yeah, agreed.

@pillclinton said:

People do strange things for money...

Delaying gratification a bit and not regretting overspending on a short game is worth it to me. When PC sales are the way they are these days, it seems very... let's say nonconservative to jump on everything day one.

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yadilie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@pillclinton: Indeed. Especially a Single Player game, they rarely stay up in value unless they're Nintendo games.

Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Awesome deal, was well worth it for full price. Great experience and discussing what happened as everyone was finishing it was the best part.

awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By awesomeusername

that right there tells me you and I view money spent on video games in very different ways.

I was feeling... spontaneous... that day. But yeah, if you're talking about getting it on PC, then I actually agree with you. Valve is crazy. But I got it on PS3 so no point in waiting on a game I'm super hyped for to hopefully see it drop $20 in a couple months. I barely buy games either so only very rarely do I buy games on day one. But this entire generation, I've only bought 5 games at full price. Everything else I got when it hit $30 & lower or borrowed. If I got any other games full price, it was birthday or Xmas presents. So we really don't have different spending habits after all.