#1 Posted by railTracer90 (4 posts) -

If I recall clearly its the one where Vinny drops a Blair witch reference on Patrick. I know for sure it was right around this time but '11.

Thanks for your guys time.

#2 Edited by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

Are you talking about the Bugout bag, where he talks about his knife? I kinda remember that, back when I had time to listen to Bombcasts.

EDIT: If you remember what the bombcast was about you can use this:

http://madreisz.com/gb-navigator/

#3 Edited by SJSchmidt93 (4884 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

Are you talking about the Bugout bag, where he talks about his knife? I kinda remember that, back when I had time to listen to Bombcasts.

EDIT: If you remember what the bombcast was about you can use this:

http://madreisz.com/gb-navigator/

Wow, that's amazing. I've never seen that before. The fact that we have to resort to that is a little "meh", but whatever.

#4 Posted by railTracer90 (4 posts) -

@Dagbiker: It was Vinny decided to take a camping trip by some lake. He got like no cellphone service and I remember him talking about struggling to build a fire. Cause at 6 it gets dark and then it gets Dark after that.

#5 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

@railTracer90 said:

@Dagbiker: It was Vinny decided to take a camping trip by some lake. He got like no cellphone service and I remember him talking about struggling to build a fire. Cause at 6 it gets dark and then it gets Dark after that.

I remember that, I don't recall what podcast it was, but I do recall them talking about showers and toilets.

#6 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4884 posts) -

@railTracer90 said:

Do you have a rough idea regarding how long ago this was?

#7 Posted by Ramone (2959 posts) -

I remember that episode as well but I have no idea which episode it was, I presume it was before Max was born though.

#8 Posted by railTracer90 (4 posts) -

@SJSchmidt93: roughly Aug - Dec of 2011 last year. I THINK I remember the episode around Oct - Dec. Hard to recall sorry.

#9 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

@SJSchmidt93 said:

@railTracer90 said:

Do you have a rough idea regarding how long ago this was?

Vinny got into his buggout bag, and being prepared for the worst after they had an earthquake at the office. I don't remember when that was though.

#10 Posted by Vasta_Narada (438 posts) -

I actually made a copy of at least part of that very discussion, and I can go find it if you want.

#11 Posted by Nightriff (4911 posts) -

@Vasta_Narada: What episode is it?

#12 Posted by Thompson820 (410 posts) -
#13 Posted by railTracer90 (4 posts) -

@Thompson820: Thts it! Good on you man. You're a god among men.