#1 Posted by Orange_Tory (61 posts) -

After listening to this week's podcast I had the thought that it would be the last week of March and the other Bombers would begin to pummel Brad with abuse that he won't finish Mass Effect 3 in time. As a result, due to pride, Brad would be forced through a ME3 death march to finish. If Brad is going to suffer I think it needs to be recorded and put on the internet. Therefore I propose a Breaking Brad - Mass Effect 3.

#2 Edited by laserbolts (5365 posts) -

I thought Breaking Brad was supposed to be him trying to do something difficult.

#3 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

@laserbolts said:

I thought Breaking Brad was supposed to be him trying to do something difficult.

Insanity is pretty batshit going in with a new character.

#4 Posted by Rafaelfc (1455 posts) -

This idea defeats the purpose of breaking brad, which is to go for a difficult achievement.

But hey, I'm all for Brad playing ME3 on video, that would be great fun to watch. It just wouldn't be a breaking brad, unless it had to be done a single 30 hour run.

#5 Posted by AndrewB (7689 posts) -

@Rafaelfc said:

This idea defeats the purpose of breaking brad, which is to go for a difficult achievement.

But hey, I'm all for Brad playing ME3 on video, that would be great fun to watch. It just wouldn't be a breaking brad, unless it had to be done a single 30 hour run.

I dunno... if Brad plays Mass Effect 3 the entire way through on Insanity, that would be an achievement.

Especially the part where you face douchey Mc Douchebag and the moments following the run to the conduit.
#6 Posted by JoeBigfoot (114 posts) -
#7 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4488 posts) -

This sounds like a terrible idea.

#8 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

This sounds bad. Breaking brad lives because brad wants these achievements. I very highly doubt he wants an achievement in a game he never played.

#9 Posted by Wes899 (2126 posts) -

No.

#10 Posted by wjb (1696 posts) -
#11 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

The only thing more disappointing than a Mass Effect 3 Breaking Brad is playing Mass Effect 3.

#12 Posted by Little_Socrates (5711 posts) -

I'm all for it, but I really, really hope Brad actually finishes ME3 before then.

#13 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

I thought this was gonna turn into a Mass Effect 3 Brad endurance run. Which I'd watch, but like, it's clearly a terrible idea. But they should make a feature out of Brad trying to finish it before game of the year. They need to. He needs to know the difference between ME3 and RE6, because otherwise WHICH DISAPPOINTED MORE?!

#14 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4488 posts) -

Forcing him to review the Wii U version would be a better option.

#15 Posted by Orange_Tory (61 posts) -

I sense general disdain for my notion. Endurance Run might be the better category, I considered a Breaking Brad because of the time constraints, and possibly his suffering at dealing with ME3 disappointment.

#16 Posted by Gladiator_Games (447 posts) -

While ME3 is pure congealed suffering, i have no interest in watching Brad play through it.

#17 Posted by Ramone (2976 posts) -

I want to see Brad's reaction to the ending considering he hasn't heard anything about it but I'm not sure I'd want to watch him play the whole game.

#18 Posted by notdavid (842 posts) -

I don't really want to watch him playing the game, but a video of him digging into the save editor would be intriguing.

#19 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5154 posts) -
#20 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1297 posts) -

BRAD LIVE STREAM OF ME3 ON INSANITY

#21 Posted by Jay_Ray (1127 posts) -

The Endurance Run started because Vinny wanted to play Persona 4 but knew he wouldn't if it was not for work. Mass Effect 3 might be that for Brad but I just don't think he cares enough to do it.

#22 Posted by OneManX (1693 posts) -

I dont think anyone wants to sit and watch Brad play ME3, on the staff. Most of them have already played and finished it, they know how it ends. At least with the other ERs they didn't know what to expect. And it's not really a challenging enough to be a Breaking Brad, seeing as if you took the time to play it, and grind some multiplayer, you can beat that game in a week, 2 at most?

#23 Edited by EXTomar (4943 posts) -

Isn't this like saying Brad should play Solitaire for 30 hours straight? Neither it or Mass Effect 3 are that difficult but take time to do. As others have noted this would be more on the order of an Endurance Run.