China don't care - late to the party. I know bombcast related...

delt31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By delt31

so i listened and just heard Ryan mention he would rename Double Dragon China don't care but was that it? Did I miss something else?

thedj93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By thedj93

i dont know either D: does that make me a bad person

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By envane

i dont know if theres more to the meme than that .. but i woudlnt be suprised , its a horrible forced meme , fuck ryan davis was alot more organic (and means something)

tkalsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By tkalsey

I'm glad that I am not the only person with this mindset

donkeycow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By donkeycow

I think it has to do with chinese companies bootlegging anything and not giving a crap about copyrights or intellectual property.

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By audiosnow

They discussed buying knockoff products and services, and from nowhere else but China. Why? 'Cause China Don't Care!

I found Norman Chan's "China Don't Mind" to be both funnier and easier to wear in public.

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By wjb

Although I think a bright pink shirt with "CHINA DON'T CARE" in big black letters is funny (for a while, at least), it was a forced meme. Kind of like someone giving themselves their own nickname and expecting people to start calling them that.

Fuck Ryan Davis. Now that's funny.

Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Akyho

@Donkeycow said:

I think it has to do with Chinese companies bootlegging anything and not giving a crap about copyrights or intellectual property.

This.

They were talking about Wireless Receivers for the pc, and how Microsoft dosnt make them any more.

The only ones out their are the Chinese bootleg counterfeits (which work. as I have one....didnt want one, is more hassle to set up) when talking about it, they said that people need to pay Microsoft the rights use the wireless signal. Why Guitar Hero 1 controllers were wired, they didnt want to pay for that.

So Ryan say "China dosnt care!" as in well China dosnt care for such things. Then they laughed and boiled down to "China dont care!" and laughed harder since it sounds stupid.

Jeff recounted shirts that says "Cutty dont run." and it would make as much sense. And Ryan said he lost it when he saw a guy in a mall with "Dont trust bitches!"

And Jeff said he has a shirt he wants to wear but cant find the right time that said "Suck my dick!"

There you go.....

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#9  Edited By Little_Socrates

Also, the Bombcast forums are the better place to put Bombcast questions.

ssdelorean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ssdelorean

@Little_Socrates: this isnt the bombcast forum?

im wondering where the shirt is on the site. newest bombcast said they sold a butt ton but i dont see it.

i think its pretty funny. as they mentioned themselves in the bombcast, 'fuck ryan davis' is more of an elitist sort of shirt, where you have to know who it is and what giant bomb is about to actually get the joke, whereas 'china dont care' can be contextualized really into any situation. forced, maybe. funny, yes.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Ghostiet

@ssdelorean said:

im wondering where the shirt is on the site. newest bombcast said they sold a butt ton but i dont see it.

I think both China Don't Care and Fuck Ryan Davis were exclusive to the Big Live Live Show Live!.

vipersona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By vipersona

@mlarrabee said:

I found Norman Chan's "China Don't Mind" to be both funnier and easier to wear in public.

I completely agree.

ssdelorean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ssdelorean

@Ghostiet: bummer in a half shell.