Dragon Age Withdrawal

adsapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By adsapien

I was the guy who emailed in to the Bombcast asking why I wasn't 'getting' Dragon Age.  Later that day the venom struck home and now I can't stop thinking about that damn game.  At first I found it too...usual...but by the fall of Ostagar I finally recognized it's tone. I love my Dalish Elf.

adsapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By adsapien

I was the guy who emailed in to the Bombcast asking why I wasn't 'getting' Dragon Age.  Later that day the venom struck home and now I can't stop thinking about that damn game.  At first I found it too...usual...but by the fall of Ostagar I finally recognized it's tone. I love my Dalish Elf.

AussieBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AussieBomb

I've had that happen a couple of times to me to but not with Dragon Age, as soon as I saw a Dragon mixed with basically LOTR I was hooked, I love my human noble.....named Boromir lol. The game that happened to me the worst would have to have been Fallout 3, played the first 2 hours and just did not get into it, as soon as I got passed that stupid LONG AS HELL fire ant quest thing and saved megaton I was hooked but I didn't get hooked until two months later when I decided to give the game another try lol, stupid fire ants. 

obcdexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By obcdexter
@AussieBomb: I had the exact same feelings about Fallout 3. It took quite some time to get into that game, but once that happened it was an awesome experience!
wafflestomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By wafflestomp

I have had Dragon Age: Awakening sitting my my table unopened for 3 weeks now. I should be able to get to it this weekend, but man.. talk about withdrawal.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By End_Boss
@AdSapien said:
"Dalish Elf. "
Well there's your problem right there.
fragor87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By fragor87

I've been itching to purchase the Dragon Age expansion and possibly start up a new character but I'm deep into Final Fantasy XIII right now. :-(

fleethefactory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By fleethefactory
@End_Boss said:
" @AdSapien said:
"Dalish Elf. "
Well there's your problem right there. "
HAHAHA What's wrong with the Dalish?  I haven't rolled one yet.  I rolled a City Elf, it was meh but still fun.
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#8  Edited By Yummylee
@fleethefactory said:
" @End_Boss said:
" @AdSapien said:
"Dalish Elf. "
Well there's your problem right there. "
HAHAHA What's wrong with the Dalish?  I haven't rolled one yet.  I rolled a City Elf, it was meh but still fun. "

I think he meant the Origin, which izzz significantly inferior to the other five.
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By End_Boss
@Abyssfull: Play Dwarf for all your awesome origin story needs.
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#10  Edited By Yummylee
@End_Boss said:
" @Abyssfull: Play Dwarf for all your awesome origin story needs. "

Noble Dwarf especially <3.
adsapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By adsapien

my first character was a Noble Human but completely failed to care about the played-out origin tropes and gave up 5mins in.  It wasn't until I started a Dalish character that I got excited.  I only rented Dragon Age out of trepidation but now I'm gonna have to pick it up to try the Dwarf origin you nerds suggested.