Having problems with podcasts on my Galaxy S.

Grelik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Grelik

Hey guys, 

I know this isn't a problem with the actual bombcasts (more an Android tech support question), but I figured I'd ask for help here anyways. 

Whenever I download the Podcasts from the mobile site, (i select the mp3 option)  The files work for a couple days, and then randomly for a reason that for the life of me I can't figure out, they just stop working.  The files are still in the memory, and I can navigate to them, and there they all are, "giantbombcast-071310.mpga" etc.  But now when I select them to play, I get the error :  "Open file, No applications can perform this action".   The spots where they were in the music player list are also now just blank black placeholder spots that if I select, cause a force close...

Anyone running Android or use a Galaxy S have this problem? Or know what's causing it? 

Thanks.
derachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By derachi

Get the app "Google Listen". It's an app specifically for podcasts. You add podcast feeds, and then you can set it to automatically download the newest episodes when they come out, overnight, when the phone is plugged in and/or when you're on WiFi. It's a free app, I suggest you give it a look!