#1 Posted by AuthenticM (3699 posts) -

Is there any good reason why the lost podcast isn't up for download? I really want to listen to it; I'm sure I'd get some good laughs from it. If somebody has already downloaded it while it was up, maybe post it on youtube or something? If that's okay with GiantBomb?

#2 Posted by SamuSlave (252 posts) -

I don't think it was ever posted, i believe Ryan Davis said it was lost in the ether of time forever.

#3 Posted by Kersal_Massive (64 posts) -

i thought it got deleted or something, and thats why they had to record another.

#4 Posted by Windmills (43 posts) -

Yeah, supposedly there was problems with the save. Lost forever.

Thats why they did a new one.
#5 Posted by Thrawn1 (1340 posts) -
AuthenticM said:
"Is there any good reason why the lost podcast isn't up for download? I really want to listen to it; I'm sure I'd get some good laughs from it. If somebody has already downloaded it while it was up, maybe post it on youtube or something? If that's okay with GiantBomb?"

this?
#6 Edited by Captain_Insano (1528 posts) -
AuthenticM said:
"Is there any good reason why the lost podcast isn't up for download? I really want to listen to it; I'm sure I'd get some good laughs from it. If somebody has already downloaded it while it was up, maybe post it on youtube or something? If that's okay with GiantBomb?"
The good reason would also be the most significant word in your question.....

lost

p.s. not the TV show
#7 Posted by Deathawk (280 posts) -

Ryan said something about being afraid to press the stop button, which leads me to believe when he hit the stop button the first time that's when the podcast was erased.

#8 Posted by bwooduhs (1616 posts) -

Yeah i was under the impression that the whole thing got erased.

#9 Posted by coffeesash (347 posts) -

They could have retrieved it off the memory card or whatever... until they recorded over it with the new podcast :P

#10 Posted by Nobler (52 posts) -

LOSTCAST? OMG THEY MOVE THE ISLAND. BEN IS UP TO HIS OLD TRICKS AGAIN LOL

SHOULD BE A LOLCAST!