Oh, autographed stuffs at PAX Prime!

TiE23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By TiE23

Well, who out there got the traditional Persona 4 and Deadly Premonition autographs? I got all four (plus Drew) to sign my copy of Deadly Premonition. I was smart enough to bring a silver Sharpie, cause, dog, that cover is dark!

No Caption Provided

Top to bottom, left to right. 
Ryan Davis (RD? Looks like zD to me)  
Jeff Gerstmann (JG?) -- Vinny Caravella (oh man, he's the raincoat killer!)
Brad Shoemaker (I swear that's what he put) -- Drew Scanlon (dr_!)

So, I saw a ton of you other guys getting it done, show us what you got. Also, at the time of writing the PAX Panel Bombcast isn't up, but damn, it was really funny, especially in the first 10 minutes or so.

Edit: Also, this is totally Bombcast related, I got three of them after the panel, so yeah.
Jayzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jayzz
@TiE23 said:
" Well, who out there got the traditional Persona 4 and Deadly Premonition autographs? I got all four (plus Drew) to sign my copy of Deadly Premonition. I was smart enough to bring a silver Sharpie, cause, dog, that cover is dark!

No Caption Provided
Top to bottom, left to right.  Ryan Davis (RD? Looks like zD to me)   Jeff Gerstmann (JG?) -- Vinny Caravella (oh man, he's the raincoat killer!) Brad Shoemaker (I swear that's what he put) -- Drew Scanlon (dr_!)So, I saw a ton of you other guys getting it done, show us what you got. Also, at the time of writing the PAX Panel Bombcast isn't up, but damn, it was really funny, especially in the first 10 minutes or so.  Edit: Also, this is totally Bombcast related, I got three of them after the panel, so yeah. "
i'm jealous :P

And I want the pax bombcast .. :(
Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Hamst3r

Those are some pretty good celebrity autographs. Nice and messy. I think Brad has the best one. Then Ryan. It's gotta be scribbly or bubbly, but most of all illegible.
raiz265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By raiz265

I'll never understand autographs, just like most of the graffitis out there on the walls of protected monuments... NOBODY CAN FUCKING READ THEM!

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Red12b

I'm surprised no one just put a messy X on there...  

Vinny's one is class.

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By scarace360

Sir how much will you sell that copy for?

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By mylifeforAiur

Awesome!

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By rjayb89

It would've been awesome if Gallup was there so that he could write "Rich Gallup presents..." on top of that.

Box3ru13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Box3ru13

Awesome man, I only got Vinny to sign my PAX pass, which states that "Vinny is [White]"  

Only friday pass owners will get it.