#1 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4137 posts) -

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EEMLJGO?pf_rd_p=1597090062&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=468642&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=3E3F5DAD32D54353B949

Amazon has the listing where both Hardened and Prestige Editions come with the usual fixins': The soundtrack, in-game insignia, player wallpaper, steelbook, season pass, and a 9-foot physical tactical paracord.

But the Prestige Edition comes with: 1080p HD Tactical Camera: Film, edit, and share custom made videos with a mountable 1080p HD Tactical Camera, modeled from actual in-game equipment.

So I guess it comes with a cheapo GoPro. It seems a little better than a RC Car, or night-vision goggles. Thoughts?

#2 Posted by LiquidPrince (15833 posts) -

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no.

#3 Posted by Athadam (673 posts) -

Absolutely not. That camera is trash - if you want something like a GoPro but for cheaper, there are other choices. This camera most likely adds tons to the cost of the prestige edition, but not because of the expense in making it - but probably because of the COD branding.

#4 Posted by believer258 (11563 posts) -

I guess that camera's more useful than most other dumb stuff that comes with special editions, but I'm still gonna say no 'cause $200 can buy a lot of good stuff.

#5 Posted by shivermetimbers (754 posts) -

No....Just no.

#6 Posted by StrainedEyes (1319 posts) -

I feel like they always pump up the "quality" of their pack-in items and they always end up disappointing... so no, I don't think so.

I wonder how many of the people that buy this will just use the camera to film themselves playing COD.

#7 Posted by Pudge (861 posts) -

Nope.

#8 Edited by BeachThunder (11643 posts) -

You already know...

#9 Posted by chiablo (893 posts) -

I have nicknamed collector's editions "a fool and his money" edition.

#11 Edited by Hector (3352 posts) -

Uh....no, but I am sure there are people preordering this as I post.