Songs from the other games

NorthSarge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Downloaded Dance Central Spotlight because I had always wanted to play the Dance Central series, but never had a Kinect. While I'm really enjoying Spotlight, I do wish there were more songs to play. I know Harmonix has said that the DLC would carry over eventually, but....

Will there be a way to get any/all songs from the first games? Like if i bought one of the old games could I do a license transfer of sorts and get those songs in Spotlight?

I kinda just want to buy a huge bundle of songs instead of buying random songs in the Spotlight store for $2 a piece.

zidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By zidd

Only dlc from the previous games carry over as they become available. They are going to be doing dlc weekly instead of monthly which is great.

mcmax3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

Downloaded Dance Central Spotlight because I had always wanted to play the Dance Central series, but never had a Kinect. While I'm really enjoying Spotlight, I do wish there were more songs to play. I know Harmonix has said that the DLC would carry over eventually, but....

Will there be a way to get any/all songs from the first games? Like if i bought one of the old games could I do a license transfer of sorts and get those songs in Spotlight?

I kinda just want to buy a huge bundle of songs instead of buying random songs in the Spotlight store for $2 a piece.

No. There is no export from the older discs to Spotlight.