Can't add images to a wiki's Images tab

MetalheadSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm going to the wiki, then the Images tab, clicking Add new images, then adding images. It shows them once added, and I save, but then they disappear (assuming waiting for approval).

But the addition of the images doesn't show up in my wiki editing history, and it's been weeks and they still aren't there. It doesn't appear that they are being reviewed or added.

Is it a bug? Or am I going about this the wrong way? I've been trying to add pictures to Super Mega Baseball.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

You don't have enough wiki points to have live edit rights, so when you try to add images, they go into the image moderation queue awaiting approval. However, approving images honestly kinda sucks on our end because the tool is not that great and often kinda broken, so it's unfortunately pretty common for stuff to stay in there for far longer than they really should. Sorry about that.

EDIT: All of that being said, please don't submit the same image multiple times. It just ends up making a bigger mess of things and ends up being more work for moderators.

MetalheadSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MetalheadSoft

@chaser324 I know that I wouldn't have live edits. But the images I've tried to add are not showing in my Wiki History queue with other edits (where it'll typically have a pending status) - so it doesn't look, on my end, that they are even queued up at all for approval? It's definitely been over a month since first trying to add them.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#4 chaser324  Moderator

@metalheadsoft: Your wiki history only shows changes to the actual wiki article and associations. Image gallery changes do not appear there.