vigorousjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 41

#1  Edited By vigorousjammer
http://www.giantbomb.com/badger/93-486/

A Badger is a species, thus it is considered a concept, I took the liberty of making a Badger Concept Page already, so I'd like you guys to simply delete the object page, thanks ^_^
erinfizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By erinfizz

Check 1.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Hamz

Personally I'd say Badger could have both a Concept and an Object page. For the former the page would cover Badger's as an animal race, the latter would cover the use of Badger's in games as objects.

See this video of Postal 3's Badger weapon.

I think based on that video alone it would be fair to say Badger's can indeed be considered under our Object category as anything in that category has to be something physical that you meet, see, use or otherwise interact with in some way provided it is physical. That video clearly shows a guy with his hand up a Badger's arse using it to attack people!

I haven't edited the Badger object page that exists to better reflect its purpose just in case another mod disagrees with me and feels the need to check two the deletion request. But like I said above a concept page for badgers would be there to detail the animal race while the object page would detail the appearance of badgers and their use as objects within games.