#1  Edited By Oni
roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By roushimsx

Sweet, it's under $20 at Amazon and eligible for free shipping. Both games on a single DVD? Sold.

Looks like it should be renamed to "Broken Sword I & II Double Pack" as per the publishers official site.

Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Oni

No, it shouldn't be there at all, because it's just a two games in one box deal, not an actual separate game.

roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By roushimsx
SuperMooseman said:
"I think what he  is saying is that we should let this one pass because Broken Sword 1 & 2 are amazing.Right, roushimsx?"
I wasn't aware that it was needed to even mention such a thing, I thought it was a generally accepted fact.

Also, it's a unique compilation, not just some separate rerelease of each game thrown into a box. After all, it's both games on a single DVD. That's as badass as when they put The Longest Journey onto a single DVD and included it with the Dreamfall Game of the Year release. The first time I bought TLJ it was on four discs, then they did the 2 disc version, but when they came out with it on a DVD, it was like the heavens opened up and angels started singing down to me. It was like a peanut butter and banana sandwich the size of your fist. It was glorious.

That's what this is like. Now if only the first game would show up on Good Old Games.

Voting for a name change to accurately reflect the name depicted on the publisher's site.
Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Oni

BS 1&2 are amazing, but I'm still pretty sure this doesn't warrant its own page. But I could be wrong.