Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Page in question

J-Stars Victory Vs + is just an international release of J-Stars Victory Vs. The only new things with the release are a PS4 version and a new arcade mode. Both of which could be easily added to the existing J-Stars Victory vs page.

Note: I'm kind of a Giant Bomb wiki noob so I apologize if that stuff actually warrants its own page here. I've checked other wikis and they seem to have the game info on the regular J-Stars Victory Vs page.

reverendhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turtlebird95 said:

Page in question

J-Stars Victory Vs + is just an international release of J-Stars Victory Vs. The only new things with the release are a PS4 version and a new arcade mode. Both of which could be

Noop! There's almost certainly going to be different/more characters. Think Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars.

Do you have a particular source that suggests the roster will be any different? The only official things I've seen for the game are the press release and the teaser trailer, and neither mentions anything about new characters. (Though I wouldn't be surprised if there were some cuts for the less popular series. Localizing it must be pure hell as it is)

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#4 Marino  Staff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marino: Yeah, I'd say leave it at is for now. I admit I was a bit premature when I created this thread as the amount of info on this game is largely just from one press release. I don't expect things to drastically change, but you never know. If they don't, I'll try to remember to come back and post and leave it to your (or another Wiki mod's) best judgement.