Merge Eragon Pages

This topic is locked from further discussion.

abombb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By abombb
roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By roushimsx

They're for different games with the same title based on the same license. I'll do some work on cleaning them up.

Edit - Shit, the GBA version is completely different from the DS one. This will be fun.

Edit 2 - Jesus, the PSP version is yet another entirely different game. I haven't got time to create the GBA , PSP, and Franchise pages right now....but if no one else wants to knock 'em out, I'll queue 'em up to work on tomorrow evening after work.

gman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gman

Post back here when it's all straightened up and I'll delete the stripped page.  Sorry for the hassle (not sure when or if the merge option will get fixed) but at least you'll get some points for your work.  Thanks.

roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By roushimsx
GMan said:
"Post back here when it's all straightened up and I'll delete the stripped page.  Sorry for the hassle (not sure when or if the merge option will get fixed) but at least you'll get some points for your work.  Thanks."
Reworked the stripped page to just reference the DS version. Trying to see if I can get some nice, varied, proper screenshots of it right now along with trying to find some shots for the PSP version. After reading about these games some more, I'm really interested in checking out the PSP and DS versions. PSP version sounds like Lair-lite while the DS version is like Oblivion-lite.
gman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gman

Okay so just to be clear, nothing is getting deleted here.  The DS is its own page, right?

roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By roushimsx
GMan said:
"Okay so just to be clear, nothing is getting deleted here.  The DS is its own page, right?"
Yea, leave it all up there. I know I'm slow on fleshing out the details on the page (I fail at timely editing!), but the GBA, DS, PSP, and other page should all remain as they are in addition to the franchise page (that glazes over the various versions). Seriously though, I'll hammer out some more stuff this weekend. :)