Nintendo Super System and PlayChoice-10

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By StarFoxA

The Nintendo Super System was an arcade console that was used to preview upcoming SNES games, while the PlayChoice-10 was an arcade system that contained 10 full NES games. Should they have concept pages or platform pages?

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Endogene

Oh my that is a hard question. All the different arcade boards are listed as concept at the moment so listing these the SSA as a concept would make the most sense. I'm not sure what to say about the PC10 though.

roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By roushimsx

Play Choice 10 should be a concept as well. It wasn't quite the same as a NES (you know, being a modular system with up to 10 of a selection of 50+ titles) and it did output to two screens instead of just one. That and its PPU natively supports RGB. What I didn't know until recently was that you can slap one of those babies into a real NES and get a NES that natively supports RGB. That'd be an awesomely cool project and waste of money at the same time. So conflicted.

May as well go ahead and create a concept for the Sega Mega-Tech (SMS and Mega Drive games ported to the arcade). It was always fun seeing the MD port of Altered Beast sitting right next to the System 16 original at the arcade.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By StarFoxA

I'll go ahead and create some pages then, and naturally attach all applicable games.
Edit: Also, I already had the description of the PlayChoice-10 and the Nintendo Super System in the NES and SNES articles. Could I just move that?

roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By roushimsx
StarFoxA said:
I'll go ahead and create some pages then, and naturally attach all applicable games.Edit: Also, I already had the description ... [more]
May as well move the data over to the new pages and just keep quick summaries in their place along with links to the relevant entries.