Ordering "Your Lists"?

GozerOnline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By GozerOnline

Is there any way to order/rank your "Your Lists" view?  They look like they're being sorted by creation date, but it'd be handy to be able to move them around...

wo33er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By wo33er

Would also very much like this, any ideas on it possibly being added in the future? My annoying need to have everything arranged in order would have me deleting lists in order to have them categorised together correctly. An option to set the current position (as you do for games added to a list) would be ideal.

Hope this gets into a devs eyesight. :)

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By PureRok

I would also like the ability to sort items in my list alphabetically along with this. It's tough resorting a list that's 300+ games.

Garden_Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Garden_Ninja
@PureRok: I've been working on a Greasemonkey script to sort items in a list in various ways.  I haven't gotten very far, but if other people would use it, I'll try to work on it more.  It would be better though if there were built in tools for it.

Also, I just found the "Add to a list" feature on each page, which is cool.  Does anyone know if there is a way to mark your existing lists as one of these special lists? I already have a list called Collection, but when I clicked the "My Collection" button, it created a new list, whose name I can't change, rather than using the existing list.  There is also the "Existing lists" dropdown, but it would be nice to be able to use those buttons, without having to transfer all my existing lists into the special list.  My collection wouldn't be too bad to transfer (~50 items total), but my To Play list (which I would put in the Wishlist special list) has close to 250 items.