Please review "Fruit" item

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Giantkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Giantkitty

here's the description:

This is a disposable item that distracts robots. The robots in Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One are called Fruit Fuckers so I'm sure you can imagine why this fruit is so distracting.

One problem is that there are 29 games attached to it, 20+ not being Penny Arcade related.

There are some ways to handle this:
 just delete "fruit" and someone can name the specific fruits that are in the game (orange, watermelon, etc.)
Give fruit a more general designation that isn't just limited to Penny Arcade, you know, edible pulpy thing with seeds
Change the name of the item to "Distracting Fruit" or something like that, that way, people aren't going to put it in every game that has fruit in it.
pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By pyromaniac
Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Joker

Maybe it was changed, but the description has been changed and now it is general fruit. I have used pyromaniac's link. I believe that in general this page should be kept and inside it should be described how fruit in general have escalated in video game technology. Although that sounds wonky, that is my stance on this.

Daniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Daniel

I agree with Joker, lets keep it for now.