Looking for Raid partners PS4 (no gay bashing/racism pls)

carlos707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By carlos707

I am looking for 2 more ppl to do the Raid with on PS4 (already have 4 real life friends, lvl 26 and higher). I would like to find people open to scheduling a day to do it, so sharing our emails etc. Also, we are all in our late 20s, not that you have to be.

My other request is that we dont have to hear anyone calling things "gay" (or any other prejudice stuff). For my friends and I, using that word is expressing homophobia, and puts a damper on the fun.

If you want to join us for a raid, leave your info here. Or send me a private message works too. I am not putting my psn here because I dont want a million new friends, just a couple. Though I imagine other people might use this board to group up too.

We are probably limited to playing around 10pm EST weekdays for now.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'd love to get in on a raid party. The only time I can do one is on the weekends though. I've been trying to get a legendary weapon and upgrade my gear first. I'm currently level 27, titan. I still just don't have a great primary weapon. Still using a blue.

Crash_Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Crash_Happy

I'm 26 and as keen as I am on trying a raid (and I am) I'd really rather be higher and have an exotic weapon.

carlos707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sterling: I realized i didnt put in times. One of us isnt available on weekends for the next couple weeks. :(

NickM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I'd love to, but unfortunately, I'm a horrible racist and a massive homophobe. Sorry.

For real though, I'm stuck on level 24 for about a week now. I've got pretty bad luck with the drops. Can't wait till I can take on The Vault of Glass. Really enjoying the game so far.

BrianP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BrianP

I'm right on the cusp of turning level 26, but this sounds right up my alley. Hopefully I can hit level 26 tonight and then hit you up.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sterling: I realized i didnt put in times. One of us isnt available on weekends for the next couple weeks. :(

That would be 7PM my time, so that might actually work for tonight. Monday and Friday this week would be the only week day I could do that. So that might not work for you guys either then. :(

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

There's a Lincoln Force Destiny Clan thread that you can go and ask other duders out for raids. Its on the featured community segment on the home page I believe.

themute2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiya. I've been looking for a clan to join or group to raid with. I'm a level 27.
PSN ID: themute2. Hit me up if you guys are still looking. Take it easy.

BrianMcBride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Need one more for raid ps4 psn id Brianmcb84

Avatar image for deactivated-60481185a779c
deactivated-60481185a779c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Also seeking friends to raid with! Currently level 27 Warlock.

PSN ID: dgtlty

Avatar image for a_cute_squirtle
A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm also seeking raid peeps with the same "Hey, no shitty language" request. I'm level 27 hunter. PSN ID: kbm600.

mech4399

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just joined the Lincoln force page, but hit me up for a raid party or weekly strikes/missions. PS4 mech4399. I'll add people and if you see me just invite me for things to run. Have mic and would like to do vault of glass. Thanks,

teslaarcade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello, I am also looking for more people to play Destiny with on PS4, mainly to do the raid and weekly strikes. Feel free to add me and invite me when I am on playing Destiny. PSN ID: DarkmagicMagic. Thanks!

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm also looking to do the raid. I'm a level 28 hunter. PSN ID is steven_crockett.

I'm in the UK, though I have a tendency of staying up pretty late these days so I can probably play with US folks too. I haven't done the raid before, so preferably I would like to do it with some other people in a similar situation and go in fresh. Ultimately though, I'm happy to team up with whoever and get it done. I'm also up for starting it within the next few hours if anyone is interested.

Avatar image for deactivated-650f737f2e2d5
deactivated-650f737f2e2d5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themute2 said:

Hiya. I've been looking for a clan to join or group to raid with. I'm a level 27.

PSN ID: themute2. Hit me up if you guys are still looking. Take it easy.

Need one more for raid ps4 psn id Brianmcb84

@dgtlty said:

Also seeking friends to raid with! Currently level 27 Warlock.

PSN ID: dgtlty

I'm also seeking raid peeps with the same "Hey, no shitty language" request. I'm level 27 hunter. PSN ID: kbm600.

@mech4399 said:

I just joined the Lincoln force page, but hit me up for a raid party or weekly strikes/missions. PS4 mech4399. I'll add people and if you see me just invite me for things to run. Have mic and would like to do vault of glass. Thanks,

Hello, I am also looking for more people to play Destiny with on PS4, mainly to do the raid and weekly strikes. Feel free to add me and invite me when I am on playing Destiny. PSN ID: DarkmagicMagic. Thanks!

@steve_c said:

I'm also looking to do the raid. I'm a level 28 hunter. PSN ID is steven_crockett.

I'm in the UK, though I have a tendency of staying up pretty late these days so I can probably play with US folks too. I haven't done the raid before, so preferably I would like to do it with some other people in a similar situation and go in fresh. Ultimately though, I'm happy to team up with whoever and get it done. I'm also up for starting it within the next few hours if anyone is interested.

Sent friend requests to everybody. PS4 ID is SilentMike03. Currently a 28 Hunter. Figure between the 8 of us we can find time to do the raid?

JRM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psn: JRMSolo

Level 29 Titan on ps4, if anyone wants feel free to invite.

mech4399

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just watched Brad and the gang pull it off, we need to try it next weekend. Maybe start Friday night, Saturday morning? I'm gonna try and get more legendary this week if anyone needs help or wants to farm coins let me know.

AsherV20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Level 28 Warlock. I've usually got a couple hours every night. PSN ID is AsherV20. Anybody who wants to run the vault, feel free to add me. Watching Brad and co. Tackle it, I'm ready to give it a try.

themute2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentpredator: Sweet! Just a heads up though, like steven_crockett, I've yet to run a raid. Aside from watching "how to" videos online, I've yet to find a group to tackle it with. I'm pretty hyped though!

RobotRice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Level 27 Titan looking for PSN friends that can help out with weekly heroics and raids :/ add me on PSN and say you are from GiantBomb! "imtooseryas"

Avatar image for deactivated-650f737f2e2d5
deactivated-650f737f2e2d5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themute2 said:

@silentpredator: Sweet! Just a heads up though, like steven_crockett, I've yet to run a raid. Aside from watching "how to" videos online, I've yet to find a group to tackle it with. I'm pretty hyped though!

Oh that's fine. I haven't done it either. The only part I know about the Raid is like 45 minutes I watched of Brad's stream.

@jrm said:

Psn: JRMSolo

Level 29 Titan on ps4, if anyone wants feel free to invite.

@asherv20 said:

Level 28 Warlock. I've usually got a couple hours every night. PSN ID is AsherV20. Anybody who wants to run the vault, feel free to add me. Watching Brad and co. Tackle it, I'm ready to give it a try.

Level 27 Titan looking for PSN friends that can help out with weekly heroics and raids :/ add me on PSN and say you are from GiantBomb! "imtooseryas"

Gonna send you guys some friend requests as well. It'll definitely be nice to have other duders to help do the weekly stuff as well as the raid. There's definitely been times where I wanted to tackle some of that stuff but didn't have anyone on to help with it. Looking forward to playing with you guys!

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

I'm down for Raiding with you guys. Or anyone else for that matter. PSN: Zevvion.

I'm 26 years old. I think I do subconsciously use the phrase 'that's gay' to describe something that sucks balls. But I don't use it literally. Just like sucking balls; I don't think it's a negative thing at all. I just use it as a manner of speech I guess. Not homophobic. I'm actually bicurious I suppose, so shouldn't be a problem.

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Always looking for people actively playing the same games as I am and I like the stipulations up at the top. I'm a pretty peaceful duder. I'm only level 21 atm but feel free to add me PS4: xH00LI64Nx I usually try to join up with people if there just patrolling or whatever.

kylekrueger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

level 29 warlock down for some raiding if anyone wants to. psn: kingkrueger691

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've run the raid a bunch of times, but I've certainly run into some troubles finding that fifth or sixth person to fill out the team, so more duders on my friends list willing to raid is certainly welcome. Just send me a friend request on PS4 with giant bomb in the message and expect to get an invite if you're on the next time I'm setting up a raid.

PSN ID is: iL_Exile_Li

azrailx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

psn: azrailx

LordStockton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Level 28 hunter and raid ready duders, done it twice, but can't seem to find enough people most of the time. Add me, invite me. PSNid: Iconoclastman

pandashake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pandashake

psn: pandashake

completed once

Orexis97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would totally love to get in on a raid group for future raids. Lvl 28 warlock w/ both subclasses maxed

PSN: Orexis97

I've completed it multiple times.

FraggingRights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#33  Edited By FraggingRights

I'm really interesting in trying to complete the raid. Got to the Templar with a group once and everything went to hell.

Level 27 Hunter, both subclasses maxed. Playing on PS4. Located in GA, so EST time. Off work all day tomorrow (10/20), so I'm ready to rock.

PSN: xPumpkinXkingX

If adding me, please just notify that you are a part of the GB forums with a simple "GB" or "Duder" or "Hey, Small Businessman!"

This feels like I'm setting up an online dating profile...

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jeffsekai

I'm really interesting in trying to complete the raid. Got to the Templar with a group once and everything went to hell.

Level 27 Hunter, both subclasses maxed. Playing on PS4. Located in GA, so EST time. Off work all day tomorrow (10/20), so I'm ready to rock.

PSN: xPumpkinXkingX

If adding me, please just notify that you are a part of the GB forums with a simple "GB" or "Duder" or "Hey, Small Businessman!"

This feels like I'm setting up an online dating profile...

No Caption Provided

dopplerganger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PSN: timp2thelimit

Level 27 hunter have not done raid yet

Polskais1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Polskais1

@carlos707: I'd love to join you if you haven't done the raid! Even if you haven't, please add me on PSN: Polskais1

Thanks!

AsherV20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When do folks wanna try and put a run together?

FraggingRights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maccyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, it kinda seems bad if you've to specifically ask for no homophobia or racism.

FraggingRights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FraggingRights

@maccyd: It's a sad indication of the social constructs of online gaming. However, I don't disagree with the request. One of the reasons I hate playing with Randos is because of the flagrant misogyny, racism, and homophobia.

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anyone has an open spot i'm down! Currently a lvl 27 Hunter hoping to be 28 in the next day or so. I am good to go anytime after 3 pm Central. Just hit me up here or on Twitter and I am in!

PSN: Chancely_S

Twitter: @Chancely_S

Dextermon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Dextermon

Would love to do the raid or dailys & weeklys with other duders I am age 26 from the UK and on mostly every night.

PSN - Watts_Rebelzzz

Just if you send a friend request tell me that your from the GB forums.

My character is a Level 27 Titan

travric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By travric

i noticed this is an old thread, but i am like minded with this post. please add me for raid if anyone is still interested. i have very little raid experience. warlock level 29 on ps4. my PSN name is: toolboyblue

or email me. toolboyblue@yahoo.com