dkessler175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dkessler175

Hey Duders,

A friend and I have recently been bitten once again by the Destiny bug thanks to the House of Wolves. We have done pretty much everything you can do except the raids. I was hoping to reach out to this awesome community to see if anyone would want to run the vault of glass with us. We are both level 32 and would most likely be looking to do this Friday June 26th around 7 pm Eastern. Thanks in advance.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hey Duders,

A friend and I have recently been bitten once again by the Destiny bug thanks to the House of Wolves. We have done pretty much everything you can do except the raids. I was hoping to reach out to this awesome community to see if anyone would want to run the vault of glass with us. We are both level 32 and would most likely be looking to do this Friday June 26th around 7 pm Eastern. Thanks in advance.

You forgot to mention what console you'll be playing on.

dkessler175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah my bad. We're playing on PS4

Slurpelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Slurpelve

I'm in this clan called Cerberus Wolves that did help me do both raids. I'm pretty sure they will help you out.

FunkyHugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The 26th is no good for me, but I would love to do it sometime with GB folks. I haven't done any content that requires a fireteam (raids, osiris, etc) either and I'm level 32 and finally ready to see that stuff.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Hestilllives19

Add me, I'll probably be on just after that time. I get off work at 5 CST which would be that same time, I can usually be home around 5:30 as long as my family isn't doing stuff next Friday night. I would gladly run you through Normal or Hard VoG and Normal Crota if you are 32. I'm guessing I might have a few extra ringers if you need them as well who have experience in both Raids. Let me know if you are interested. PSN is hestilllives19.

That is if you want guidance. But if you want to go into them blind, I'm sure there are a few people around here who still haven't done it.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Add me, I'll probably be on just after that time. I get off work at 5 CST which would be that same time, I can usually be home around 5:30 as long as my family isn't doing stuff next Friday night. I would gladly run you through Normal or Hard VoG and Normal Crota if you are 32. I'm guessing I might have a few extra ringers if you need them as well who have experience in both Raids. Let me know if you are interested. PSN is hestilllives19.

That is if you want guidance. But if you want to go into them blind, I'm sure there are a few people around here who still haven't done it.

If you end up needing anyone to fill the group, I'd be happy to help as well.

dkessler175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dkessler175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ll_exile_ll: cool! I think we're already friends on PS4 too from either trials or madden

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

@dkessler175: Yeah, just drop us an invite if you see us on. Both our groups are pretty active and have intermingled Raid groups often. Exile runs the Lincoln Force dot RU crew and I run LF NA Central and we both play pretty regularly. I'd gladly run you through it if I'm on.