What Happened To The Destiny Quick Look?

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I watched part of the QL for this game at a friends house, now that I'm home it looks like the video has been removed. Anyone know what gives?

Dussck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Dussck

Think something went wrong with uploading it, because I was watching it and it ended very abruptly

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By jkz

Issues with the upload; the video cut off abruptly before the actual ending. Pretty sure it's in the process of being re-uploaded

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Honestly I didn't think they would try to fix it until tomorrow since their work day is done.

It cut off at a pretty good part.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By EthanielRain

@aegon said:

Honestly I didn't think they would try to fix it until tomorrow since their work day is done.

It cut off at a pretty good part.

It's one of the most hyped game releases in quite a while, I figure they'd want to get it fixed ASAP.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Daveyo520

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

Good to hear it's coming back as soon as possible, I just got hit with a bout of massive tiredness after spending like 15 hours in the middle of a huge thunderstorm and Destiny addiction, would like to compare how the stellar opinion I have of this game (other than its story, which has only gotten worse as it's become more pronounced) syncs up with Jeff and Brad's. Plus the screen grab was from one of the key story cutscenes that pretty much turned me off the lore side of the game forever.