Avatar image for shockd
#1 Edited by ShockD (2487 posts) -
No Caption Provided

From where I can deduce the formula for winning in DOTA 2:

Win rate = Your teamplay / (Number of Russians in your team)²

Avatar image for flasaltine
#2 Posted by flasaltine (2310 posts) -

331 abandoned? This guy should be banned from Dota 2.

Avatar image for zero_
#3 Posted by Zero_ (2039 posts) -

This seems fake. By the process of the Dota2 system of balance, he shouldn't have 0 wins. The likelihood that he abandoned or lost 100% of his ~800 games is pretty low.

Avatar image for shockd
#4 Edited by ShockD (2487 posts) -

@zero_ said:

This seems fake. By the process of the Dota2 system of balance, he shouldn't have 0 wins. The likelihood that he abandoned or lost 100% of his ~800 games is pretty low.

You don't say Sherlock...

The point is elsewhere.

Avatar image for akyho
#5 Posted by Akyho (2118 posts) -

@shockd said:

@zero_ said:

This seems fake. By the process of the Dota2 system of balance, he shouldn't have 0 wins. The likelihood that he abandoned or lost 100% of his ~800 games is pretty low.

You don't say Sherlock...

The point is elsewhere.

I dont get the point if its fake? a bad joke?

Avatar image for mikejflick
#6 Edited by MikeJFlick (452 posts) -

@shockd said:

From where I can deduce the formula for winning in DOTA 2:

Win rate = Your teamplay / (Number of Russians in your team)²

Almost as funny as soviet russia jokes.......

Avatar image for phrosnite
#7 Posted by phrosnite (3519 posts) -

If Valve hadn't turned off the stats sharing by default I bet you would have found someone like this one dotabuff.

Avatar image for shockd
#8 Posted by ShockD (2487 posts) -

@akyho said:

@shockd said:

@zero_ said:

This seems fake. By the process of the Dota2 system of balance, he shouldn't have 0 wins. The likelihood that he abandoned or lost 100% of his ~800 games is pretty low.

You don't say Sherlock...

The point is elsewhere.

I dont get the point if its fake? a bad joke?

It's bad, but not quite a joke...

Avatar image for fallen189
#9 Posted by Fallen189 (5453 posts) -

Russians are just the worst

Avatar image for mr_skeleton
#10 Edited by Mr_Skeleton (5195 posts) -

@flacracker said:

331 abandoned? This guy should be banned from Dota 2.

It is either op's profile or taken from the internet because other people can't see how many games you abandoned even before they hid your loses a year ago. In either case, shame on you OP.

Edit: Actually the "Pontos de Batallie" bug is from when they added the xp system so this is an old pic.

Avatar image for extomar
#11 Posted by EXTomar (5047 posts) -

This is definitely old since the current Profile screen doesn't look like this.

Avatar image for abendlaender
#12 Posted by Abendlaender (3055 posts) -

I always thought the formula for winning in Dota was:
Your skill*0+number of brazilians on your team>number of brazilians on other team