1 point for a submission that hasn't appeared.

Swick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Swick

I added a great deal of information to the Natural Selection page that hasn't appeared yet, essentially it was weapon and structure information. It was approved, however none of it was actually added and I only got 1 point for it. So far, I've had no communication with the moderator.

http://www.giantbomb.com/natural-selection/61-240/

Swick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Swick
Swick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Swick

This is stil an issue. The update that I submitted was rather large, and it still hasn't appeared. The submission was approved and I recieved 1 point for it.

Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Vlademir

Well if you removed information and then wrote some more that might be your problem. Otherwise just wait. It took 2 days for my points to update a while ago.

Swick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Swick

Going on 4 days now...

thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By thebeast

Hi Swick - sorry it took so long to get back to you on this, hadn't noticed your post.
What most likely happened is that you submitted additional details to the article (such as an edit to the attributes/relationships) as well as your article edit.
The moderator approving your submission decided (for whatever reason) that your article was not acceptable and therefore chose only to approve your other edits. Of course, this might just have easily been a mistake on the moderators' behalf - it happens I'm afraid!

Unfortunately, we won't be able to recover your submission now - I'm very sorry for the problems, we're defining guidelines so that any rejected submissions are sent back to you, so hopefully this won't happen in the future.
I highly recommend you backup all your major submissions as we can't be sure whether the submission will be rejected, or even go through properly.

Swick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Swick