ArmaziLLa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ArmaziLLa

Premise:

I just figured I'd start a thread here for people to try to possibly find others with similar interests that would be interested in collaborating on specific articles/pages together.

For example, I myself am an avid Blizzard fan as I know many people are, and I have quite a few pages I would like to see fleshed out. The work load to do what I would like would be quite daunting if I were to do it on my own so my thoughts were something along these lines:
  • I, or another person, write an initial article for a page (either the full thing or half) and then submit it to the site.
  • My partner(s) will use what I have then posted to continue the article (if the post was half) and proof-read what I wrote...this person would then be able to make any corrections to grammar or spelling, etc...as well as have the job of adding images.

That is just a very broad outline and obviously the roles of who does what could be altered any way you would like. Anyhow, use this thread to post what you want to work on and ask to see if anyone else is interested in helping! I hope everyone is enjoying this one-of-a-kind website as much as I am and I look forward to reading everything you all work on!

Personal Collabs Wanted:

• Right now, basically anything Blizzard related as that is the company/franchises I am MOST familiar with.

Contact Me: If interested, please add me as a friend via the Giant Bomb network and send me a PM detailing what you would like to collaborate with me on and what your desired role/plan of attack may be.
mmmskyscraper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mmmskyscraper

I'm concentrating on Bullfrog games and the Wipeout franchise.