Image Whores

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

(I made the mistake on putting it on OT)

As you may know, there are users abusing images by adding duplicates and unrelated content. I just deleted roughly 30 images for just three Street Fighter  characters, (Ken, Ryu, Chun LI), that meet this criteria. I was tempted to place the Toy Ryu picture as the main icon but I wanted to get user approval first. Anyways, the Street Fighter character pages are pretty empty. Concepts need to be filled out, and pictures for seth need more variety.

Anyone looking for points might be interested in looking into these pages. Users that want to help clean up pages should do so now, cuz it is getting quite boring for me. 

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By StarFoxA

If you think that is bad, you should see the Majora's Mask image section. Two sections for screenshots, one for Artwork, Characters, Bosses, Enemies, Other Artwork, N64 Screenshots, and the default Box Art and Concept Art. Of course, all of the usermade ones have spelling and punctuation errors, as well.

pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By pyromaniac

I know about the problem you speak off...there is too much garbage floating around

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Yeah, I've seen this quite a bit...I can't even count the number of pages I've gone to and seen the same exact box art submitted 10 or more times.