Regarding the Related Games and Related Pages Sections

Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Disgaeamad

I believe these sections make articles seem very cluttered, as sometimes they contain too many relations. What me and some other people suggest is that there be a limit imposed on how many relations can be seen in that section (I'm thinking around 5), and that a "See more..." link be added, which would take you to a page with the rest of the relations, just so the articles will be less cluttered.

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Axersia

I think it would help if people didn't just link all games in the same genre together, and actually put some thought into it.

Honestly, I've seen plenty of people whom all they seem to do is add page relations, and they're the same relations over and over again.

But yeah, list truncation should definitely be added.

Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Felix

Pretty much any JRPG has any other JRPG the users can think of linked to it. How is Star Ocean: The Last Hope similar to Legends of Legaia?

I actually like the idea of similar games being locked at 5, period. So only the most relevant games get put there. There would have to be some other mechanism tied to this though, since those five would just change too much.

davecuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By davecuk

People also need to stop linking games from the same franchise to related games.