Submission approved, but a lot is missing

dvaeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By dvaeg

I submitted a body and modified some incorrect information in the blurb of a company.  My submission was accepted, and I received 1 point for it.  At first I was a little miffed that I wrote a small company history and only got 1 point for that, but when I went to go look at the page, I noticed that the body was not in there at all, only my two word blurb change. 

So I wonder, how do I tell if my body was rejected and the blurb was accepted, or if it was an oversight of the mod?

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Megalon

Blurbs and main text are two different submissions I thought? You can check your "pending subs" to see if the main one has been accepted/rejected yet.

Clint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Clint

Usually if part of a submission is good, but another part isn't (usually it's either been copied off another site or a more complete version already exists) the invalid part gets rejected and we push the rest through.  I can't say (since I don't know) exactly what happened in your case, though.

mikevanpwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By mikevanpwn
Megalon said:
"Blurbs and main text are two different submissions I thought? You can check your "pending subs" to see if the main one has been accepted/rejected yet.
"
Preferably you make all page edits at once.  Meaning the body, blurb and the stats on the right. 
Avatar image for americanpegasus
AmericanPegasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By AmericanPegasus

What happened in your case is that a mod decided your blurb was good, but your main article wasn't.