Question about the Leaks (No Spoilers, Hopfully)

justinblum2k8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By justinblum2k8

Might be spoilers in this link

https://m.reddit.com/r/fo4

As far as I am concerned, I am staying far away from this Reddit and most of the Internet because it seems every post has the word 'Spoiler' when talking about the game... Is it about a major story spoiler or about some feature in the game that no one knew about?

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By redyoshi

There is a pretty big prologue spoiler floating around, so be wary. A lot of the other spoiler blocked topics are talking about perks (the full chart + ranks has been leaked), an enemy encounter, and about a certain companion.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@justinblum2k8: There are some videos that are showing some build of the game (that I can only hope is not final) in action. I browsed through it and didn't see any glaring story spoilers. The gameplay footage though, that I've seen on other sites, is very underwhelming.

Heltom92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only watched a bit of gameplay and to be honest it looks like more fallout. Which is totally fine by me.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I checked out that Reddit thing a bit and I would honestly just stay away from it at this point. We're only a week away. Depending on if someone was trolling or not I may have had a couple of cool things spoiled so yeah. I wish I hadn't.

Avoid it like the plague. We're getting the stage now where people will start being malicious about spoilers.

One week away.

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paulmako: There was actually a guy going around posting the story spoiler I mentioned in many non-spoiler related threads, and even PMing it to a bunch of people. If you are in any way sensitive to spoilers you should absolutely stay away.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

All I have seen from all of it is the detailed info on the Perks (# of ranks, any level req., etc). I'm staying away as far as possible from anything else.

Wraithtek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I ain't looking at shit. Most I've seen is the e3 stuff and the perk poster. I want to go in as blind as possible from here on. (That includes avoiding reviews)

Eaxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I've seen people getting the collectors edition early so of course some people are gonna spoil something very early. I think it's best to stay away from twitter and not even listen to podcasts because some can't hold themselves from spoiling something. Turn on the fog machine and shutdown the internet unless you're downloading the game.