Forza Horizon 2 Storm Island DLC

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey all,

So Forza Horizon 2 is getting an expansion pack today with the release of Storm Island. This is going to be a new area I believe for the game, 6 new cars, and new modes/events in game. This will focus on wet weather/ fog/ etc and be about rally cars, like the original Forza Horizon expansion pack.

More details can be found on Forza Motorsport.net

Link

So, anybody else interested in this one? With the VIP offer, you get the DLC down from $20 to $10 (or £16 to £8 for us UK folk, not sure about the Euro price point) I am considering giving this a go.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

Forza Horizon 2 was one of my most played games this year, and I'm really excited for more content. I'm still not sure however if this is a part of the season pass?

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isomeri:

I get the impression it is not as there is also a car pack out this month. I could be wrong however.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#4 chaser324  Moderator

@isomeri: This is a separate purchase from the "Car Pass" - that only gets you the monthly car packs.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

time to dump more money in this i guess

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

@chaser324: @johnlocke: OK yeah that would seem to make sense. Well it's only 10 bucks since I've got that silly VIP thingy, so I'm going to get this regardless.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Downloading now. Wheeeee!

stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Watched the official stream a little earlier, looks great!!

stokes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

$20 is a little steep. Let me know if it seems justifiable by the amount of content. I know they said there was 90 new events or so, but how many "tracks" are those split over? Are most of the courses off road courses with dirt roads and some sort of path (i.e. the fun ones), or the infuriating "drive through this field and run into a million trees and rewind your way through this race". Because if it's the latter, fuck that.

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Fuck yes. More Horizon 2!

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

@stokes: I've only played it for about an hour, but it's been about 2/3rds dirt road awesomeness and 1/3rd annoying field races. And the island itself doesn't seem huge, but I think there's enough roads there to not repeat tracks too much. Anyway, you're right that $20 seems a bit steep, but I already had the VIP thing so it was half price for me. Combine that with the new cars, and I'm happy with the DLC so far.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Playing this has really, really made me want a Dirt 4.

CByrne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm Island has been added to http://www.giantbomb.com/forza-horizon-2/3030-46474/forums/giant-bomb-forza-race-night-thursdays-9-30-pm-et-1496091/?page=1 usually starts around 10:30-11:00 PM. Ford GT's apparently make good rally cars.