Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Dec 02, 2014

Based on the epic-fantasy television series of the same name, Game of Thrones is an episodic adventure game that tells the story of House Forrester, whose fate is threatened by the War of the Five Kings.

Whats wrong with the anti-aliasing in this game?

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
    deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just finished the first episode on PC and I was wondering if anyone else had weird aliasing issues? Background and edges appear all kinds of fucked up on my end and it was quite distracting at times. Overall I enjoyed the episode other than it looking quite messed up and dated.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Well, they're still using the Telltale Tool, which is their engine that dates back to about a decade ago...

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
    deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beachthunder: I did not find it this extreme in any of the prior games, but it could be because most of their shit is cell shaded and what not.

I will take some screens tomorrow if needed, the issues could just be on my end though I doubt it.

Shaunage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 10

It looks like that on the Xbox One, as well.

Weeksy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Weeksy

It was the same on my PC - really haven't noticed it to this extent before on Telltale's games. That being said - it was only really noticeable to me during the King's Landing sections.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Telltale games are fairly noted for being horrible buggy messes, so it may be due to that. It might be fixed in a patch soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.