#1 Posted by Unilad (484 posts) -

Clearly it is more common for games to be turned into movies, albeit not very good ones. Whilst there have been tie in movie games, have you ever watched a film and thought 'that would be awesome as a game' ?

#2 Posted by crusader8463 (14326 posts) -

Still waiting for an awesome Star Trek RPG set in the TNG time line. Would kill to see one made with the gameplay of something like Dragon Age: Origins.

#3 Edited by kermoosh (911 posts) -

i would accept another star wars game, but anything other than that would just be awful and most likely ruin the movie (with x-men origin wolverine being the exception)

#4 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4680 posts) -

Apocalypse Now. At some point Spec Ops: The Line looked like a good candidate, but I don't how thing are now with that game.

#5 Posted by louiedog (2331 posts) -

Not really. Most of the things that I like about movies don't translate well to most types of games.

#6 Posted by Soapy86 (2599 posts) -

Crank

#7 Posted by fuzzybunny566 (440 posts) -

definitely underworld...especially the newest film. i know there was a ps2 game years back, but it wasn't released in the states.

#8 Posted by BonOrbitz (2089 posts) -

@crusader8463 said:

Still waiting for an awesome Star Trek RPG set in the TNG time line. Would kill to see one made with the gameplay of something like Dragon Age: Origins.

That would be awesome. To name a movie, I'll say Star Trek: First Contact.

#9 Posted by Gargantuan (1877 posts) -

An old school point and click adventure based on Moon.

#10 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Escape From New York

#11 Posted by Still_I_Cry (2494 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

Escape From New York

That'd be interesting.

Maybe..

#12 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

Rockstar could make a good Blade Runner.

#13 Posted by Rihanna (85 posts) -

Police Academy

#14 Posted by ShadowConqueror (2997 posts) -

The Big Lebowski.

#15 Posted by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

@Gargantuan said:

An old school point and click adventure based on Moon.

I couldn't think of anything but I completely agree with that.

#16 Posted by Brodehouse (9370 posts) -

The Sting.

#17 Posted by GoofyGoober (937 posts) -

@Rihanna: I'd play that LOL

#18 Posted by Aetheldod (3344 posts) -

Mad Max 2 : The Road Warrior ... altho if you consider Fallout games and Rage have a lot in common with the flick :/

#19 Posted by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

@crusader8463 said:

#20 Posted by bonafide (35 posts) -

I'm all for the above suggestions, I would love something of Escape From New York or The Big Lebowski. I was gonna suggest Taxi Driver, but I remember browsing pictures of it on google images once and discovering it already exists. Same with Reservoir Dogs. Huh.

I would love anything of the Dollars trilogy, though. Seriously.

#21 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

District 9?

#22 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5122 posts) -

@Aetheldod said:

Mad Max 2 : The Road Warrior ... altho if you consider Fallout games and Rage have a lot in common with the flick :/

This would be cool. I want to play a good post-apocalyptic game without mutants.