December DLC and Downloadable Games List?

Antiimony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Antiimony

Hey guys, everywhere I've been listening all I can hear is about all of the new DLC games and add-ons coming out this week and I was wondering if there was a place to go to look for a combined list of everything coming out. I know for sure there is a Bastion and Fruit Ninja add-on coming out, but besides that I'm not really sure. I think I heard something about Gunstringer, but again, unsure. Anyways, thanks in advance.

StealthRaptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By StealthRaptor

Dungeons of Dreadmor is getting new DLC pretty soon.

spree4567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By spree4567

@Antiimony said:

Hey guys, everywhere I've been listening all I can hear is about all of the new DLC games and add-ons coming out this week and I was wondering if there was a place to go to look for a combined list of everything coming out. I know for sure there is a Bastion and Fruit Ninja add-on coming out, but besides that I'm not really sure. I think I heard something about Gunstringer, but again, unsure. Anyways, thanks in advance.

I don't think there's anything on Giant Bomb to help you out with that. Major Nelson posts a list every couple weeks of upcoming content on his blog. Here's a post covering this week. Of course it only covers 360 but it's something.

http://majornelson.com/2011/12/12/coming-this-week-to-xbox-live-arcade/