Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX East 2015

Concept »

The sixth annual PAX East took place March 6-8, 2015 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts.

GB Pax Panel 2015 IS being streamed

spud693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spud693

For those interested - The pax streaming schedules are up on twitch now @ http://www.twitch.tv/event/pax - and the GB panel is being streamed on twitch.tv/pax2 @ 9pm EST / 2am GMT. :D

There's some decent picks in the streaming lineup - should keep me busy for most of the weekend!

Gaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

3 AM CET for me... NOPE! Probably.

Also, 404ing it featuring Vinny (9 PM EST Saturday) and the PAXAMANIA (1030 AM EST Sunday) is getting streamed too!

spud693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I'm in the UK, so it's a 2am start for me... im gonna try - but im at work now and could easily crash before then!

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Looks like I know what I'm doing tonight.

Also I can't wait for the Acquisitions Inc. session on Sunday at 1:30pm. I love watching those guys play D&D.

forteexe21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YES! YES! YES! Will get to see the road to PAXMANIA the way its supposed to be seen. Anyone know if Patrick will be at PAX East? He should be a guest....

BROUGHT TO YOU BY SMITE, AVAILABLE SOON FOR XBOX ONE, THE ALL-IN-ONE ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM.

(Seriously, fuck those ads)

GValo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forteexe21: I want to say he tweeted that he won't be at east but is planning to go to prime

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#7 sweep  Moderator

2am GMT? Well, I guess if I'm around I'll be tolerably wankered, so that should be fun.

TrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's always at these f'd up times, ZERO regard for european fans. Oh well, it's at least at saturday night for us...

Hampe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

EXCITING! :D

badseed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Do anyone know if the 404ing it panel will be archived somewhere? The GB panel and the rumble usually is.

jammar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@badseed: Pat Baer, normally has the 404 panels archived on his tumblr site

spud693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nux: Yeah, me and my partner always enjoy watching Aquisitions Inc, so i'm pleased to see there's another one on sunday.

LVL3Bard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LVL3Bard

@trafalgarlaw: So, what, you want them to do all their stuff at 5 in the morning just because youre from Europe? The time is fine, sorry they dont tailor everything they do to you specifically.

spud693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweep: If only I could also fill the time between now and then by getting suitably mullered.. But a course of antibiotics currently prevents that, so i'll have to do it sober. Bad times. :(

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But is the sausage making panel going to be streamed? Because if not I fear it will be lost forever.

enemylandlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hassun: No it doesn't look like the video panel is being streamed. I think Drew said there was a possibility of an audio only archive, but that seems crazy to me. I mean, just setting up a camera at the back of the room and getting Alex or Jeff or somebody to stand beside it with a wide shot going would suffice. Not having footage of a video focused panel seems like a weird choice, but that seems to be what's happening.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By hassun

@enemylandlord: All the video people being on the panel is probably the problem. But yeah I hope they are able to set up a camera, even a static one, and get someone to watch over it at least.

bceagles128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trafalgarlaw: It's called PAX East, as in Eastern United States, for a reason. I.e., because the panels are scheduled for people in the Eastern Standard Time Zone. Did you complain when the Olympics are in Beijing and all the events were on tape delay too?

TrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trafalgarlaw: It's called PAX East, as in Eastern United States, for a reason. I.e., because the panels are scheduled for people in the Eastern Standard Time Zone. Did you complain when the Olympics are in Beijing and all the events were on tape delay too?

I already watched it live so it's a moot point now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.