Hardest Achievement ever?

DukeT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DukeT

So, what exactly is the hardest achievement/trophy you have ever unlocked/seen someone else unlock? For me it was probably The One Free Bullet achievement for HL2: Episode One (can only use one actual bullet the entire game). Also,  what is the rarest achievement you have ever seen?

xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By xMP44x

Global Leader - GRAW
Get to #1 on Worldwide Leaderboards, for only 40G.

SSValis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SSValis

Seriously , Gears of War 1

NathHaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NathHaw
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2336/insane-in-the-membrane  

This is the most time consuming achievement in the world that can still be attained and wasn't limited to a special event.  If you mean an achivement 360-wise, then that's a different story.  This WoW achivement is rare for a reason.  The title that comes along with it is called The Insane.  It's not called that lightly.  I've seen maybe two with it ever.   I certainly don't have it, but I tried for some time.  Realized that I wasn't crazy enough to get it.
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman
@xMP44x said:
" Global Leader - GRAW
Get to #1 on Worldwide Leaderboards, for only 40G. "

No Caption Provided
Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Evilsbane
@DukeT: I actually found the One Free bullet achievement to not be all that bad but I guess playing all the other half lifes a Bajillion times helps XD

I would have to say the Dead Rising Survival one..I never got it just kept kicking my ass.
Sarumarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Sarumarine

Mr. Perfect (30g) from Mega Man 10. Beat the entire game without getting hit once. Even if you can reload saves to keep attempting stages over and over... Holy shit man. It's just insane.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By ch13696

Get a 5-hit combo in Avatar The Last Airbender. 

DukeT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DukeT

I played WoW for a bit, and that Insane in the Membrane achievement looks pretty crazy.

NathHaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NathHaw
@DukeT said:

" I played WoW for a bit, and that Insane in the Membrane achievement looks pretty crazy. "

Trust me, duder, you don't even know.  I researched how to do it and looked up websites on how to achieve it.  I remember trying to explain to friends how I was attempting to do it, because I got lost in those types of efforts sometimes.  It's something that no person could do without tons of time devoted to the game.  I owned my own business with lots of downtime and couldn't do it, partially because I didn't have the time of day between other things.  It's retarded-hard.  It's possible and easy enough with a high-level character skill-wise, but the grinding is immense.
Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Ryax
@Bloviator said:
" @DukeT said:

" I played WoW for a bit, and that Insane in the Membrane achievement looks pretty crazy. "

Trust me, duder, you don't even know.  I researched how to do it and looked up websites on how to achieve it.  I remember trying to explain to friends how I was attempting to do it, because I got lost in those types of efforts sometimes.  It's something that no person could do without tons of time devoted to the game.  I owned my own business with lots of downtime and couldn't do it, partially because I didn't have the time of day between other things.  It's retarded-hard.  It's possible and easy enough with a high-level character skill-wise, but the grinding is immense. "
isnt that the one where you have to do an instance without a single person getting killed?
NathHaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NathHaw
@Ryax said:

" @Bloviator said:

" @DukeT said:

Trust me, duder, you don't even know.  I researched how to do it and looked up websites on how to achieve it.  I remember trying to explain to friends how I was attempting to do it, because I got lost in those types of efforts sometimes.  It's something that no person could do without tons of time devoted to the game.  I owned my own business with lots of downtime and couldn't do it, partially because I didn't have the time of day between other things.  It's retarded-hard.  It's possible and easy enough with a high-level character skill-wise, but the grinding is immense. "
isnt that the one where you have to do an instance without a single person getting killed? "
No.  It's way harder.  Doing an instance at high level is easy. 

Edit:  I read you post wrong, I guess.  No one dies?  That's not too hard.  What is it that you mean?
Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Ryax
@Bloviator said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Bloviator said:
" @DukeT said:

isnt that the one where you have to do an instance without a single person getting killed? "
No.  It's way harder.  Doing an instance at high level is easy. "
what do you have to do?
miningguyx360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By miningguyx360

dude that Final Fantasy MMO on the Xbox 360 has some NASTY achivements 

Akrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Akrid

Get a Life in UT3. Get 200 kills on 50 different days. Can't beat GRAW but it's the hardest I've seen.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By trophyhunter

the plat in lost planet 2

NathHaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NathHaw
@Ryax said:

what do you have to do? "
I'm going to link this, because it's the gist of it.  Link  Let's assume you have built your way up to that, you've spent your time in the game, and you've decided that the endgame is not all that you want to achieve (or is plus more) considering what else the game has to offer for a potential solo player.  Given all that, you have decided that you want to embark on some crazy achievement that requires this vast amount of stupidity or love for your character and what that entails.  It requires weeks/months of rerunning dungeons for potential drops and reputation rewards from various factions in the game.
NeoNightmareX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By NeoNightmareX