I have $20 in PSN money. Should I get P4G?

dkessler175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have never played this game and I just got a vita. Seeing as it gets endless praise I figure paying $10 out of pocket for it won't be too big of a risk. Is there anything on that store I should buy instead of it?

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I still believe that P4G is the best game on the Vita.

Go for it.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

You know the answer already, why ask us.

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Coafi

I would recommend trying P3P first, if you haven't. But P4G is an upbeat and more updated game so you could go for either one.

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Steadying

I was mildly disappointed with Persona 4, but I'm gonna say it's probably the best and most complete game on Vita right now and you should buy it.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By bigjeffrey

FUCK YES

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

You should get P4G regardless of how much you have of any kind of money. Or whether or not you own a Vita.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Goodness, yes.

jay_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Persona 4 is one of the best games of all time. So I think it is basically necessary to buy and play a version of Persona 4.

RTSlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

heck yes

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

This community is heavily pro-Persona biased so... the answer from most is going to be yes. Me, I can't stand Persona. So, take that for what you will I suppose.

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This community is heavily pro-Persona biased so... the answer from most is going to be yes. Me, I can't stand Persona. So, take that for what you will I suppose.

Why can't you stand Persona? Which one did you play?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By musubi

@coafi: Persona 3: FEZ bought it on PSN and to answer your question basically everything? I didn't like the characters, the pacing was unbearably slow , not a fan of all the social link stuff nor the combat.

ma_rc_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I love persona 4 alot but its still a japanese rpg, so if you don't like those maybe you souldn't

dkessler175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so I walked into a GameStop today and to my surprise they had a used copy and I had a $10 off coupon so I bit on it. So far it is amazing. I'm hooked! Thanks guys!

But what now should I spend my psn credit on. (Vita wise)

godlyone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By godlyone

Some part of my love for Persona comes from the Endurance Run but it really does deserve the praise people give it, I wholly recommend P4G. It's really weird how much I enjoy Persona 3 and 4 cause I usually stay away from playing JRPG's but it's been fun re-watching the Endurance Run and playing along.

Currently put about 70+ hours into Golden so $30 ain't too shabby for that much game.

I'd recommend using that credit towards a PS Plus subscription and playing Gravity Rush.

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Coafi

@coafi: Persona 3: FEZ bought it on PSN and to answer your question basically everything? I didn't like the characters, the pacing was unbearably slow , not a fan of all the social link stuff nor the combat.

Man, that sucks. I went in thinking I was going to hate the game because of all the dumb school stuff/ dating sim stuff but in the end I loved it.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

Personally I think all of that except the combat is improved in P4/P4G. They've gotten better at the formula with each new release. To quote Matt Kessler, "Persona 4 Arena does a better job with the Persona 3 characters than Persona 3 does."

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demoskinos said:

Personally I think all of that except the combat is improved in P4/P4G. They've gotten better at the formula with each new release. To quote Matt Kessler, "Persona 4 Arena does a better job with the Persona 3 characters than Persona 3 does."

Well, hey dunno I might feel different about Persona 4 but I've never been able to actually play it. Got rid of my PS2 long before it came out and don't own a vita.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

good to see you are enjoying it, dont know what you should use your psn money on though. Maybe Persona 3 Portable?

Wikitoups

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Now that you have P4G: Lone Survivor, Lumines, Spelunky, PixelJunk Monsters. Can't go wrong with any of them.