Questions about the 360 dashboard?

laserguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By laserguy

Heres something I never noticed, I pulled up my dashboard pins and some titles have Question marks.
Dark Souls? Call of Juarez? Gunslinger, Sine Mora? Rainbow six? Vegas, Black? That one I understand why do i have that in the pins and why is it ten dollars?
Is the system just confused by my choices? Is it Skynet? Are the machines taking over?
Hopefully if Skynet is ready to take control my game choices will drive them back.
You know when I step back from these titles I wonder if I have poor taste in games.
If you'll excuse me I have to go play some Dead Island? Riptide

Avatar image for deathstrokergeist
deathstrokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By deathstrokergeist

SKYNET... ITS HAPPENING!!!

Dx

Mendelson9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Never seen that before, and I use pins a lot.

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Wait you can use pins? So I can pin a game I play a lot on the dashboard? Will that replace the advert clutter they try to shove down my throat?

cthomer5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cthomer5000

Wait you can use pins? So I can pin a game I play a lot on the dashboard? Will that replace the advert clutter they try to shove down my throat?

Not to the dashboard, but to the 'pins' section as far as i can tell. Is super inconvenient when the game you've been playing most recently is on the HD rather than on-disk, because there seems to be no way to pin it to the home screen.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Clonedzero

I used to use the pins, but theres the recent apps or recent games option right below it that does the same thing automatically.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#7  Edited By sammo21

Sounds like a weird formatting bug

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I used to use the pins, but theres the recent apps or recent games option right below it that does the same thing automatically.

Yeah I use that. Recently I've been annoyed by the Xbox Music and Video icons. They won't piss off out of there and you can't delete them.