Sep PS PLUS EU. Ass creed 3,Jak & Daxter HD, Stealth

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jimmyfenix

PS PLUS is back at it again! Do you want the full list ? Here ya go !

Leaving PS Plus this month:

• 28th August: Need for Speed Most Wanted
  • 28th August: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection
  • 28th August: Demon’s Souls
  • 28th August: LEGO Lord of the Rings
  • 28th August: When Vikings Attack

Entering PS Plus this month:

• 28th August: Assassin’s Creed 3
  • 28th August: The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
  • 28th August: Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark
  • 28th August: Urban Trial Freestyle
  • 28th August: New Little King’s Story

I am personally looking forward for The Jak & Daxter Trilogy and Stealth. Assassins creed 3 is ok but still a big offering if you have not played it.

Source EU PS BLOG

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

NLKS is pretty rad for plus. And Stealth was only released, like, a month ago, so that's pretty crazy.

It would have been awesome if they had put ACIII and Liberation up at the same time.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jimmyfenix

@tajasaurus: I would expect Ubisoft to put Liberation on Plus next month to further advertise AC 4 to people.

stri26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When do they cycle out the NA PS+ offerings? Got a Vita yesterday, and this is the only Sony console I've owned

Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@stri26: The August PS+ was changed over on the 6th, so it seems like PS+ offerings are swapped out on the first Tuesday of the month for the US?

They post the details on the playstation blog, and let you know what is no longer being offered and what will be coming in. Note that you don't have to download games to add them to your PS+ library, just "buy" them on the Playstation Store on your PC and it'll be added to your download list on whatever platform. Once you've bought something, it's yours for as long as your PS+ membership lasts even if it is no longer offered on the store.

Avatar image for deactivated-5998b7e12fabb
deactivated-5998b7e12fabb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's okay, but not great. There's been some stellar months in PS+ but I think this one's just okay. I'll probably play through the Jak trilogy but there's been nothing I'm really eager to play this month.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

New Little Kings Story? I remember hearing some pretty wild stories about that one on RebelFM.

Jeez! Too many games at my fingertips! GTA V - consume me whole and save me from all these random games!

stri26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By stri26

@selfconfessedcynic Thanks for that info! I spent a lot of last night downloading and deleting items on the Vita (4gb memory card for the time being) to make sure I would always have access. Glad to know I that I can do it on the PC. Thanks again!

ftomato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By ftomato

@stri26: The US actually updates PS+ differently. On the first Monday of each month they announce what's coming that month, but they update weekly. The last Tuesday of the month is a Vita title, the Tuesday before that is a Vita-compatible title (Vita, PSP, or Cross-Buy) and a PS3 title, and each other week is a PS3 title.

Also, if you do need to add the title to your download list via the Vita, you can just download and cancel it after it's started. When it's started to download, you're good. You should also pick up any PS3 titles as you'll be able to use them if you ever buy a PS3 (or if they're somehow supported on PS4, either via discounts on HD remakes or Gaikai).

cutyoface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Once again a very good month for Europe. I might have to get a secondary PS+ account.

stri26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ftomato Ah, thanks! So that means on 8/27 they'll release Machinarium for Vita?

Also, thanks for the heads up on adding PS3 content, didn't think of that either, I definitely might as well.

ftomato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ftomato

@stri26: Yep, Machinarium is due for this Tuesday. The following Monday will announce the next Vita titles, which will be released at the end of September.

Killerfridge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Killerfridge

I've already played Assassins Creed III and stopped at the tea party, didn't like it after I'd done the side stuff. But who knows, I might try it again. Jak and Daxter is great though, I've never played those games and was going to buy the hd collection. Saves me £15. I love this service.

Avatar image for dekkadekkadekka
dekkadekkadekka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dekkadekkadekka

I was just on the verge of buying New Little King's Story.

skooks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By skooks

Stealth Inc. and New Little King's Story, thank you very much. I already have a physical copy of the Jak & Daxter trilogy but that's a damn fine addition to PS+, though if it's cross-buy, avoid the Vita port because it's pretty bad.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skooks: Jak and daxter is not cross buy fortunately i am glad they decided to give us the PS3 version.

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Now I can finally finish Jak 2.