Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWF WrestleMania 2000

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Oct 31, 1999

WrestleMania 2000 is THQ's first game with the WWF license. It uses the AKI engine and was released on the N64 at the height of WWF's "Attitude Era." It is still considered one of the best wrestling games ever released.

Dr Tracksuit is in

IcyEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By IcyEyes

WWF WrestleMania 2000 has a surprising amount of flexibility when it comes to customizing the wrestlers. Specially considering this was the first game to let you do it. However, I still wasn't completely happy with the outcome, but I thought I'd share it anyway. This was the best I could come up with.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

ragnar_mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

As someone who spent many hours of his youth doing this ridiculous crap, I salute you. I spent way too much time playing No Mercy. Man there was some crazy crap you could do with a gameshark. Flaming tables, scaffold matches, all sorts of created special moves. Kind of spectacular when I think about it. People basically modding an N64 cart. And my dumb ass entering line after line of hex code. Ugh.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

Seeing The Lang smash his face into Dr. Tracksuit's crotch not once, but twice, I feel we have entered a new area of "The Lang Zone."

ragnar_mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Seeing The Lang smash his face into Dr. Tracksuit's crotch not once, but twice, I feel we have entered a new area of "The Lang Zone."

I'm pretty sure that's what getting bopped is.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By pr1mus

Should be D-Leazy.

Or "D-LEAVING ON A STRETCHER" as Dr. Tracksuit put it.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

He hasn't slept in 3 weeks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.