What If Interstellar Is A Mass Effect Prequel?

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Fruitcocoa

I've been looking forward for Interstellar for a while now. I'm a huge Nolan fan and the recent trailer really got me pumped for the movie. Being a Nolan fan and also a huge (HUGE!) Mass Effect fan it's hard not to start dreaming about him being involved with the Mass Effect movie that is said to be in works.

I don't know why or what it was that gave me Mass Effect vibes from the first trailer, but these exeeded to a level that wasn't healthy when I saw the ending of the new trailer. My first thought - is... IS THAT A MASS RELAY?! My second though was of course it's not, but wouldn't it be cool if this was Mass Effects "Prometheus". Legendary Pictures own the the rights to Mass Effect, afterall.

No Caption Provided

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

That'd be a pretty insane roundabout way of them making a Mass Effect movie, but sadly I don't think that's gonna be the case. More than likely the two are just approaching similar ideas of mankind discovering a way to "warp" through the galaxy and traverse great distances through space.

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lackingsaint said:

That'd be a pretty insane roundabout way of them making a Mass Effect movie, but sadly I don't think that's gonna be the case. More than likely the two are just approaching similar ideas of mankind discovering a way to "warp" through the galaxy and traverse great distances through space.

I guess you're right. But wouldn't it be so freaking awesome? :D

akoomsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Note the helmet similarities. Both are also based on the idea of manipulating gravity to allow for efficient spaceflight. They are very similar. It was all I could think about during the movie.

bargainben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

nah

Dizzyhippos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

If Nolan wanted to make a mass effect movie I seriously doubt it would be difficult for him to get the rights to do so.