#1 Posted by User_Undefined (179 posts) -

#2 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -

Enemies with regenerating health, by a lot. The latter is so much goddamn fun!

#3 Edited by Erk_Forever (157 posts) -

Forget that; enemies with regenerating health are only annoying if you don't target them effectively or let them hide*; not doing any damage at all is worse.

#4 Posted by Rafaelfc (1324 posts) -

Actually I think it's enemies who can hit you while you are in the middle of a combo on them, it's so goddamn frustrating and annoying having to break your own combo to not be hit.

Out of those 2 def going with regenerating health, it's really frustrating.

#5 Posted by DoctorDanger99 (686 posts) -

constantly spawning enemies. that one area twords the end of the first modern warfare. i literally sat there for allmost an hour killing bad guys until i realized i had to just move up. THEY JUST KEPT COMING!

#6 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

An enemy who can do both.

#7 Posted by Clonedzero (4194 posts) -

blocking is fine, the regenerating health is just annoying.

speaking of this stuff specifically. i started a new skyrim character the other day, i fought this bandit chief who had a shield, he was a blocking maniac but he was fun to fight. HOWEVER later that day i was going for my first trip up high hgrothgar (spelling?) and that damn troll. i had to just run past it after trying to kill it a bunch of times. i couldnt nickel and dime him down cus his health would regen too fast

#8 Posted by brownsfantb (391 posts) -

I would say regenerating health for sure. Nothing worse than wearing down a tough enemy's health only to have it all regenerate.

@Clonedzero said:

blocking is fine, the regenerating health is just annoying.

speaking of this stuff specifically. i started a new skyrim character the other day, i fought this bandit chief who had a shield, he was a blocking maniac but he was fun to fight. HOWEVER later that day i was going for my first trip up high hgrothgar (spelling?) and that damn troll. i had to just run past it after trying to kill it a bunch of times. i couldnt nickel and dime him down cus his health would regen too fast

That troll was the worst. Luckily, I played as a Nord and just used the Battle Cry power on him.

#9 Posted by Clonedzero (4194 posts) -

@brownsfantb: holy crap, im a nord too! i COMPLETELY forgot about that ability! haha

#10 Posted by TekZero (2671 posts) -

Regenerating health is annoying no matter who has it.

#11 Posted by RyuHayabusa (23 posts) -

That troll with regeneration abilities.

#12 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1236 posts) -

Regenerating health

#13 Posted by BombcastGoldthwait (250 posts) -

Regenerating health is the worst.

#14 Posted by brownsfantb (391 posts) -

@Clonedzero: Oh man, that ability is such a lifesaver early on. Don't really use it anymore, but it saved my ass a few times.

#15 Posted by Gradev (43 posts) -

I find both frustrating especially when you're up against an enemy that constantly blocks, but there's nothing worse then knowing you're one hit away from the kill and the dude runs behind a corner and heals up especially on a harder game difficulty

#16 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1288 posts) -

Enemies with regenerating health...it cramps the way I like to play.

#17 Posted by SarjuTheRapper (279 posts) -

regenerating health is scary when youre low on ammo

#18 Posted by DillonWerner (1526 posts) -

@TekZero said:

Regenerating health is annoying no matter who has it.

#19 Posted by Linkster7 (1021 posts) -

I can't choose, I don't really have problem with either.

#20 Posted by believer258 (11771 posts) -

Regenerating health. There isn't much more annoying than finally whittling down a troublesome motherfucker to near death, then seeing him run behind some cover or catch a break for a few minutes and then come back with full health again and yourself with only half a clip and a shitty grenade left.

#21 Posted by Commisar123 (1790 posts) -

Oh health for sure the, blocking is just part of the game

#22 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

enemies that have regenerating health. sometimes you can just milk the enemies. guys that get low on health then hide somewhere and they have full health.

#23 Posted by Tsoglani (585 posts) -

Definitively regenerating health, too many times I have been discombobulated by regen healthing pricks.

#24 Posted by TobbRobb (4587 posts) -

Not sure. It kind of depends on the game. I think both have their place in games, as a feature. Especially in multiplayer games.

But I totally get where you are coming from, when you try to kill something and it doesn't even make a difference to their health. So fucking frustrating.

#25 Posted by jakkblades (402 posts) -

Enemies that don't stagger. Especially in games where collision with enemies equals instant damage, even if they're not attacking.